The Great Battle Is Upon Us! Tukayyid Calls!

16 replies to this topic

#1 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:46 PM

In the coming battles ahead many factions will vie for supremacy. The Clans will throw everything they've got, and even -MS- will be launching deep strikes against us.

But for some time now most of the other factions have slept. They have been idle and inactive, complacent and disorganized, distant and disinterested. They have grown rusty and slow in their absence.

But we have not been idle. Day in and day out the tenacious warriors of the FRR do battle against the clan threat. Time and again we have been brought to the very brink of existence only to fight our way back to the top. Ghost Bears and Smoke Jaguars have been crushed beneath the heavy heel of our well-oiled army. We are not a faction that requires the propping up by giant super units like CWI, or -MS- or even 228. We are kindred of various units who have worked together to give our enemies no rest and their own scattered warriors scarce resolve.

This is our time. This is our battle. This our Victory!

Posted Image

Is it time to prove the ascendance of Free Rasalhague Republic!

And, lest all that not bring you eagerly to the front in the coming battles of this weekend, then remember you this..

We fight for Tukayyid, an FRR core world. This is literally OUR HOME PLANET.
All else who fight are interlopers and privateers, mercenaries and pirates. We fight for that which is rightfully ours. So lets take it back.

Speaking for the Isengrim, we will do our very best to present throughout all the fighting. The Jarls Longship will set sail on Friday and Saturday and Sunday with Thegns and Wreccan a plenty. Furthermore the ISEN members who were in -MS- have been recalled to our main unit to take part in the ensuing battle.

Rally FRR! Awaken the pilots who have been forgotten! Raise up the units and standards that have grown dusty and faded in the long interval that was Phase 2! Let your blood burn and your hearts call for the victory that is ours!

Sanctify this battle in blood and cast the spear of the hanged-god in certainty!
Odin rides with us! Rally FRR! RALLY! TO ARMS! TO ARMS!

Posted Image

Edited by Mech The Dane, 02 December 2015 - 06:52 PM.

#2 Tunes of war

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:06 AM

The Phoenix legion is mobilizing their troops! We will give them a hard fight

#3 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:56 AM

We still feel bound to the FRR since our first fights against the Clan scum and our first victory against them back on New Bergen! Always a little bit like coming home whenever we sign a new FRR contract :)

Guess we will now just dust off our old Viking Neuro helmets and ride together with you in the coming storm that is Tukayyid!

o7

#4 old man odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 270 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:10 AM

If you really want to win this as a faction, I suggest you start talking with merc units who aren't yet locked in. Get the numbers up with quality players.

#5 Brother MEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRANDIS IV

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:26 AM

We are no famous MERC unit, we are a small planetary militia from a Deep Pheriphery planet with less than 250 members, but our unit [BoR] intends to fight under the FRR banner at Tukayyid again !
( Please read http://brotherhood-o...ayyid-2-1448511 for more info about how our unit fares in this event )

Edited by Brother MEX, 03 December 2015 - 03:37 AM.

#6 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,891 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:44 AM

The Sons of Odin will, as always, represent.
Hope to see large numbers this weekend; not just of our unit, but all those of the FRR.
TS hub has been pretty quite lately. Lets hope that is not the case this weekend. I don't want to see another friggin defeat banner.
-Bud

#7 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:15 AM

The 1st Hussar Remnants will stand with our brothers and sisters in the shield-wall.

#8 Rabtar

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:59 AM

Rabtar's Raiders pledge ourselves to our brothers in arms of the FRR. We have but a single company to bring to the fight but those that know us know we fight hard. PER DAKKA AD VICTORUM! WAAAGH! GIT STUCK IN!

#9 DrnkJawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 488 posts
  • LocationIn an urbie aiming at your crotch

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:02 AM

View PostRabtar, on 03 December 2015 - 09:59 AM, said:

Rabtar's Raiders pledge ourselves to our brothers in arms of the FRR. We have but a single company to bring to the fight but those that know us know we fight hard. PER DAKKA AD VICTORUM! WAAAGH! GIT STUCK IN!

Oh great, loudmouth will finally show up haha.

On a more serious note: I swear PGI looks at my schedule to make events when im at work :(

#10 Rabtar

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:04 AM

Who you calling a "loudmouth" runt? If I recall correctly you were practically swooning over my aggressive command style.

#11 DrnkJawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 488 posts
  • LocationIn an urbie aiming at your crotch

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:08 AM

Too much jack and coke. besides your only good for defensive sieges ;)

#12 Tom Sawyer

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationOn your 6

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:15 AM

I love FRR. I am rank 20 in it :) The last time there was a dust up over Tukayyid I fought with OLD and we took #1 for the FRR

But the clock has turned and as my mind is not for rent to any god or government I followed the filthy lucre and joined -MS-

Who knows, we may go IS. We stay Clan. We just might take over Comstar and run the event. But if we do say wolf I am afraid its time to roast the dragons. Nothing personnel Just business :)

#13 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:28 AM

View PostDrnkJawa, on 03 December 2015 - 10:02 AM, said:

Oh great, loudmouth will finally show up haha.

On a more serious note: I swear PGI looks at my schedule to make events when im at work Posted Image

Don't let them know you're onto them...

#14 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:17 PM

Found this little gem for the FRR.

#15 Fynlas

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:44 AM

Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mothers and my sisters and my brothers.
Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them.
In the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

Edited by SXAnu, 04 December 2015 - 09:45 AM.

#16 Karmen Baric

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationSarna

Posted 06 December 2015 - 07:18 PM

Iwas there in 3052 when FRR was going strong

#17 Korrner

• PipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 December 2015 - 08:18 PM

The Black Forge also fought alongside its Inner Sphere brothers, under the Rasalhague Flag ! I dare say we did well and turned the tides of many battles !

Congratulations on the FRR being first in the IS, 3rd of the event (I'm taking a guess the ranks aren't gonna change ...).

Edited by Korrner, 06 December 2015 - 08:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users