1 reply to this topic

#1 Mad Skull

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 261 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:16 AM

Next Gen Ronin

We are a casual clan looking for more members. I am the founder of Next Gen Ronin we are currently running as Clan Ghost Bear. We are not loyal till we have enough members to agree to the same faction. We are currently a casual clan but if I can continue to grow it will become more active. This clan plays more games then just MechWarrior Online. We play console games and a couple Pc games. We are most popular on Console because that where we spend most of our time. But again I would like to grow MWO clan to become more popular and get into clan play.

The clan is small group right now with 2 females and 6 males. We are all mature players my wife being the youngest at 27 years old. I don't require anyone to be on a certain amount of hours a week nor month. All i ask is when you can is join us in battle. The more the better. I do work full time and understand about making a living.

As for Team chat I use Skype. I have almost all gaming chat programs and can be flexible. If we gain enough players and we starting player heavy i will buy a Teamspeak channel if that's what we want. I am serious about making this happen. I do currently when on use Skype though because it seems to be the one with the least problems current.

I have two friends in Next Gen Ronin who currently do stream to twitch every now and then. And me as well. I am Twitch.tv/mad_skull . I do not stream much but just wanted to let you know if you follow me you could see us in action maybe.

I have been playing Mech Warrior and Battletech games for over 20 years. I know my way around the battlefield. And I am willing to help anyone willing to learn. Even if you just want to be friends. I am here to have a good time and play. But i also like a competition so please be in it to win it. I can help anyone so if you are new this is ok I can teach you some tricks.

Anyway enough typing. I am going to be on currently almost all day. If you are interested in joining me hit me up my name in game is Mad Skull . Feel free to add me as friend or reply to this and i will get back to you asap about joining.
Thanks and good luck on the battlefield.
Best regards,
Mad Skull

#2 OldJackNo7

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 05:37 AM

Hey there Mad Skull
Are you still looking for members?
I am a mature casual player looking to get into a good group and away form the pick up games.
Typically i am on a few hours a night (6:30pm - till my wife yells). I have been playing since mid 2014 strictly clan mechs but willing to look at other options as the group develops.

OldJackNo7
email - nowhiskeyb42@gmail.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users