3 replies to this topic

#1 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 06 December 2015 - 01:09 PM

We dropped against you a little bit ago, and you completely outplayed us.

I should have taken this in stride, but as my own drop fell apart, I began verbally sniping at you out of frustration, and I apologize.

Since I should have said it then, good game.

#2 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:10 PM

While some might not say it, good on you for making amends... well done, commendable sportsmanship.

#3 Agamemnon78

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 257 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 18 December 2015 - 08:04 AM

Hello Valar13,

quite unusual to apologise in this way and we all highly appreciate it and thank you for your mature and honorable behaviour.

If you lost against us due to a cap win
I have to say that we are often forced (in recent games) to play a style which usually is NOT the one we favour.
But the public queue punishes a full team up to the now reached point where we do not play it any longer. The increasing tonnage-limits are ridiculous and they result in a team of 600 tonnes to play against teams with round about 300-400 tonnes MORE.

Before, with equally skilled teams even the early loss of a single assault was often a early indicator for a loss.

With a full team and such a horrible undertonnage the game only gives us the option of running and capping and avoid a honorable fight.

Its the will if PGI.

If you lost against us in a regular brawl., Ok then, its life. :-)

Normally we would like to take the fight up close in a nice brawl.
But as much as PGI loves IS and seems to regard Clanners as fodder and stupid cash-cows (not much longer....), we are forced to play against our innermmost wishes: Try to soften enemies up at range in an area of the battlefield that favours us (often called as "camping", mature men call it "tactics") or give it all in for speed and manoeverability for a cap.

Ok, so much blabla and explanation.

In short:

Thank you Posted Image
No offence taken.

Edited by Agamemnon78, 18 December 2015 - 08:04 AM.

#4 Ro Agato

• PipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPlanet Diana, Kerensky Cluster

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:00 AM

Interesting. Agamemnon, i think he is talking about one of our CW Matches, not about Public one. Anyway, Greetings to Robinson Ranger Brigade.

(And remember: That which doesn't kill me has made a tactical mistake.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users