Possible Typo In Jade Falcon Defeat Flavor Text?

2 replies to this topic

#1 55555

• PipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 11:57 AM

well here's the popup that happens when you lose in faction warfare as jade falcon:

Posted Image

in particular look at the last sentence: "Fail to heed Falcon tactics in the future will you see you fail, always." maybe it's just me but that sentence sounds a bit off. I think a correction needs to be made by just changing "fail" to failing in the first word so it sounds like this

"Failing to heed Falcon tactics in the future will see you fail, always." Doesn't that sound much better?

Anyways, i know its minor, just a slight irk that could be fixed pretty easily. Cheers!

#2 Raubwurst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:16 PM

View Post55555, on 06 December 2015 - 11:57 AM, said:

in particular look at the last sentence: "Fail to heed Falcon tactics in the future will you see you fail, always."

You got a mistake in your sentence, too :P
(One "you" too much)

About the other:
I'm no nativ english speaking person and my english isn't that good, thus I may be wrong, but by the sound of it "fail" doesn't sound wrong, but "failing" sounds better.

#3 Vegalas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 137 posts
  • LocationAt the screen. On my seat too.

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:38 PM

In my opinion the the whole sentence sounds a bit odd. It should be something like : "Fail to heed Jade Falcon tactics in the future and you will see failure." It would sound more correct but the sentence would still be pretty derpy because of repetition.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users