1St Place In The Inner Sphere - The Frr Rocks!

10 replies to this topic

#1 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:49 PM

Tukayyid is over and although we have no "top" unit names among us we showed the IS how the vikings and their allies fight!

More points then Steiner, Kurita and Davion, nearly as much as Davion, Liao and Marik combined - we really fought hard and all deserve the 1st MVF banners.

Myself I had a ton of fun, seeing the Phoenix Legion back where we started a year ago. Lots of returning players, up to 6 strike teams and with the Sons of Odin a house unit that gave us a run for the money! Thanks a lot to you guys you really motivated us to carry harder and drop even more for the FRR :)

Despite some crashes when the wait time exceeded 20 mins, despite tedious long wait times, despite my two losses to KCom (25-48 and 38-48) and -MS- (30ish-48) and a few to PUG-groups, really like this kind of "CW end event".

Hope to see you all around next season! For those who cannot - see you in Valhalla!

For the Phoenix Legion Merc Corps,

o7
Warchild Corsair

#2 Valdherre Tor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 363 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:52 PM

There are top unit names in the FRR- MJ12 and ISEN are both comp teams but just don't have the numbers near what PHL, or -SO- can bring. It will be interesting to see the unit stats when they are released.

#3 P H O X

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:13 PM

Jeah...Thanks to the SO Guys for the "Head on Head" race... More motivating than every canisterbirth ever could be!

#4 Sassori

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 884 posts
  • LocationBlackjack

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:34 PM

*shakes a fist* And we almost had you too!

LOL

Was a good contest, thought we were going to pull it off but you guys came back literally in the last fifteen minutes, oh the drama!

Good times were had, and congratulations Phoenix Legion.

#5 Ulfgar Snorrison

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 62 posts
  • LocationStanding stoically at the longship's prow.

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:30 PM

Bitter is the taste of losing Tukayyid but any tears you see in my eyes are those of pride; for our Republic and for the men and women who defend it. Well done all.

Edited by Ulfgar Snorrison, 08 December 2015 - 07:20 AM.

#6 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:32 PM

Posted Image

#7 Famous

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 117 posts
  • LocationProbably stuck at work

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:47 PM

This was a fun event, the Hub was full of people, jokes were made, smack was talked, other things were said that have scarred my soul... all in all a great weekend!

#8 Sjorpha

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,476 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:02 PM

Awesome job Phoenix Legion, it was great to have you with us!

Except of course that we had no way to compete with yours and SOs numbers, and ended up only 3rd place (MJ12), we might have been 2nd place it wasn't for you filthy mercs :P.

The whole FRR did amazing, which I'm pretty sure we have the well run and populated TS hub to thank for. Units like 1stH and SO that actively scoops up pugs of any skill level so we got much more of them in coordinated groups play a major role here I think, cred for doing that work.

We can all wear the event loss with pride.

#9 Fynlas

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:55 AM

Had some great fun drops this weekend through the frr hub, thank you for giving unit-less players and noobs like me a chance to drop with fun and organised groups!

#10 nehebkau

• 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:37 AM

View PostWarchild Corsair, on 07 December 2015 - 02:49 PM, said:

Lots of returning players, up to 6 strike teams and with the Sons of Odin a house unit that gave us a run for the money! Thanks a lot to you guys you really motivated us to carry harder and drop even more for the FRR Posted Image

o7
Warchild Corsair

You know, we almost had you Posted Image Next time you will be drinking to US! o7

As the old saying goes: In war you can either be legion or legendary...

Edited by nehebkau, 08 December 2015 - 10:39 AM.

#11 Edward Thatch

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:53 AM

All the FRR units did a fantastic job and deserve equal credit. I would also like to extend Thanks to individual players from the other great IS houses that joined FRR for match games. We would not have done as well without your help and devotion to turning the tide against the Clans.
To the Clans, Well Fought! Ours is Victory the next meeting.
Salute to all participants in the Second Battle for Tukayyid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users