8Th Davion Guards [8Dg] Open Recruitment.

84 replies to this topic

#81 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 18 March 2021 - 03:53 PM

Well folks, it's been awhile, but we're at it again out here in [8DG] land. Slowly and steadily getting things up and running again if anyone is interested in tagging up with us.

Cheers!

#82 Jugger Grimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 263 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAddicks, Fed Suns

Posted 29 March 2021 - 03:42 PM

The 8th Davion Guard are a damn good unit. New players could do worse. So join up and learn something!

(Good hunting to you and the rest of the 8th, Rip! We'll see you on the front! Save some Capellans for us! o7)

#83 Neutron IX

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 08:43 AM

View PostJugger Grimrod, on 29 March 2021 - 03:42 PM, said:

The 8th Davion Guard are a damn good unit. New players could do worse. So join up and learn something!

(Good hunting to you and the rest of the 8th, Rip! We'll see you on the front! Save some Capellans for us! o7)

Thanks for the shout out, Jugger! Hop on our Discord and join us for some drops anytime!

See you out there! <o

P.S. Huge respect to all of you in [HHoD]! Does our hearts glad to know you're still out there kicking. If you ever need some drop-mates for events or FP or what-have-you, hit us up on Discord anytime! Cheers!

Edited by Rip Snorgan, 30 March 2021 - 09:00 PM.

#84 Neutron IX

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 05:18 PM

Cheers to our new recruits and allies! For anyone new that's interested, we've added a solid handful of new members, and are running group drops every night. We're also gearing up for FP here in the near future, though we anticipate some rust that we'll need to shake off for that mode.

See you all out there! /salute

#85 Neutron IX

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 06:25 PM

Just a heads up, after years of playing this game as "Rip Snorgan" (been using that handle in all things Battletech since the old FASA forums, and in MWO since launch), I recently renamed my account to match my Twitch/Online Gaming handle of "Neutron IX".

Whiskey drinking, beer loving Rip Snorgan still lives on as an alt account (can't let the old fella die after all), but my main is Neutron IX if you're wanting to hit us up in-game for recruitment or drops. We're still going strong, and we look forward to seeing you all out there!

Cheers!

Edited by Neutron IX, 13 September 2021 - 06:25 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users