2 replies to this topic

#1 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:44 PM

It doesn't have the high mounts of the 4P or energy range quirks, but it does have:
  • Crapton of agility
  • Crapton of structure - Atlas Inside ™
  • 15% energy heat gen
  • 10% energy CD
I was thinking that those who are having trouble brawling with the 4SP can use it as a highly mobile ER LL skirmisher. You aren't good with vertical peeking but you can do the left and right peeking from cover ridiculously well.

3 ERLL and 2 ML fit in with the 275XL or you can just go 4 ERLL if you want to peek from both sides evenly.

HBK-4SP 3ERLL+2ML 275XL 16DHS

HBK-4SP 4ERLL 275XL 14DHS

I might bring one of those to CW next time I give the mode a try. Of course you can replace the ERLL with LL or something or try 3 LPLs, whichever you're most fond of.

#2 Vermaxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,012 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:50 AM

Yeah that certainly is an option but I really feel like it loses a huge portion of its gimmick without missiles. I'm also really hesitant to put an XL in a medium unless it's seriously a gimmick build - like the gauss iron.

If you PLAYED it like a fire support rather than a brawler, it would probably do alright.

Edited by Vermaxx, 21 December 2015 - 10:51 AM.

#3 Vermaxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,012 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:56 AM

Slotting appropriate laser modules might help make it a LL boat in my opinion.

I think I would stick with the first one - three larges. Only fire them in a group, avoid ghost heat, avoid a second fire group, and have the two extra sinks to try and handle the load. The extra laser isn't helping much if you're just volley firing two groups of two rather than one group of three with more uptime.

I changed your build a bit - dropped a half ton of armor for one extra sink.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...e57d4b703a4c724

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users