- - - - -

Grinding Up The Tiers, Trying To Get A Feel Of How Long It Will Take ( Compared To Wot)

23 replies to this topic

#21 Hawk_eye

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 325 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 December 2015 - 09:30 AM

View PostRededevil, on 13 December 2015 - 07:20 AM, said:

Actually, it is my experience that if you die, your mech is locked until that match is complete - so no, you cannot go into a new match unless something has drastically changed.. your mech will be locked for the duration of the match that you died in. You can, however, do many other things should you exit a match, including reconfiguring your mech, using the store or look at your skills/achievements among other things. But you cannot start into a new game.

Re-read @Leone´s post Posted Image

If you die really early, you can just exit match and drop in a different mech.

#22 Coolant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,079 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 December 2015 - 12:24 PM

View PostAntecursor Venatus, on 12 December 2015 - 01:07 AM, said:

To expand a bit on the skill thingy (I´m still a relatively new player, so if my picture is wrong, someone tell me please Posted Image )

Posted Image

The Master "Skill" one is incorrect, if I understand what you are saying. You have to Elite 3 mechs of the same chassis, not any of the same weight class. For example, you would need to finish Elite on 3 Griffins to unlock the Master slot (and then to actually get the Master slot it would require 21,500 xp or gxp).

#23 Hawk_eye

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 325 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:31 PM

Well, according to Kanajashi, this isn´t true.
To unlock elites, you need to basic three variants, but to unlock master you only have to elite three mechs of the same weight class.

#24 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:38 PM

View PostCoolant, on 13 December 2015 - 12:24 PM, said:

The Master "Skill" one is incorrect, if I understand what you are saying. You have to Elite 3 mechs of the same chassis, not any of the same weight class. For example, you would need to finish Elite on 3 Griffins to unlock the Master slot (and then to actually get the Master slot it would require 21,500 xp or gxp).

sorry but you are wrong,

if you have already elited e.g. Hunchback and a Blackjack as soon as you elite your Griffin you can take it to master

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users