Need Help Buying Mauler

3 replies to this topic

#1 Lanaman

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:35 PM

Hi i just started again and want to buy the mauler MAL-MX90

I cant find it in game online store, if i buy it from webbsite do i get it instantly?

you can buy the mauler from AL A CARTE Resistance 2 page for 35 dollars.

Is that the premium version? (MAL-1R)

If i buy the premium version can i change heat sinks i dont want dubble. and i dont want ferro-fibrous armour is it possible to change that to normal for more slots?

thanks for the help

also i would like some cool skin how do i get that

#2 Lupis Volk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts
  • LocationIn the cockpit of the nearest Light Battlemech.

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:36 PM

View PostLanaman, on 12 December 2015 - 02:35 PM, said:

Hi i just started again and want to buy the mauler MAL-MX90

I cant find it in game online store, if i buy it from webbsite do i get it instantly?

you can buy the mauler from AL A CARTE Resistance 2 page for 35 dollars.

Is that the premium version? (MAL-1R)

If i buy the premium version can i change heat sinks i dont want dubble. and i dont want ferro-fibrous armour is it possible to change that to normal for more slots?

thanks for the help

also i would like some cool skin how do i get that

hi there. one Steam user brought one of the MWO store bundles. it took him 30 mins to get the mech and the goodies from the bundle.

#3 Spike Brave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 695 posts
  • LocationIn your base, killing your dudes

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:37 PM

This this for a guide on how to purchase a BattleMech.

Go here to read all the information about purchasing it from the website: http://mwomercs.com/...sistance-2-faq/

#4 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:04 AM

the Mauler is part of the resistance 2 pack, what happens in MWO is most new Mechs are released as part of a preorder pack, then a few months later they are released for MC (purchased ingame currency), and a month later become available for cbills (earned ingame curency) if you buy the pack through the following link, you should have it within an hour of your payment clearing
https://mwomercs.com/resistancetwo
you can ether purchase:

the Mauler pack for $80 including 3 of each Wolfhound (a fast light) Crab (a pretty good Medium) Black Knight (I heavy, I have not yet got around to using it) and the Marauder as well as there Mech bays some premium time and 6 faction content (each has 3 cockpit items, 6 paints which can be used on any Mech as well as 1 camo patern for the Mechs in the pack),

or you could get the a la carte Marauder, containing just the 3 Marauders and their Mechbays for $35

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 13 December 2015 - 04:06 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users