- - - - -

Solved: Extremely Low Rez Camo Patterns?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Excessive Paranoia

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 02:28 AM

I just got a Blackjack and I wanted to put a new camo pattern on it, but all of the patterns seem extremely low resolution, as if they were from a thumbnail rather than a full sized image. This doesn't seem normal, but I can't seem to fix it with the repair tool. Is there a setting that I've got wrong, or is this just the way its supposed to look?

Examples:
Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd like to be able to put custom skins on my mech, but not if that's what it's going to look like...

EDIT: I solved this on my own... somehow my system specs got reset down to "low" when they should be set to the highest.

Edited by Excessive Paranoia, 15 December 2015 - 03:17 AM.

#2 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:30 AM

unfortunately the pre Clan Mechs like the Blackjack do have low res and matte patterns, the patterns on newer Mechs usualy look much better, the BJ1-A Arrow hero Mech has a perlescent finish (although you cannot change the pattern) and annoyingly back in beta the original 8 (I think) Mechs used to look much better (although in well used and warn out kind of way)

also in your screenshot you have selected unlockable patterns, you would be better off changing it to 1 shot because the 1 shot is 1/10 the price for a single application to a single Mech where as the unlock is unlimited applications to any Mech of that chassis, so pay e.g. 125mc to apply once to a single blackjack or pay 1250 for unlimited applications to any Blackjack (except the Arrow Hero Mech because for now Heroes have unchangeable patterns, although that may change in future), the price varies depending on pattern.

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 15 December 2015 - 03:38 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users