starting game

6 replies to this topic

#1 Redend

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

hey, I was just curious as to which of the original games (or boardgames) started on, being in england we didnt really get any of the originals until about 3 and pirates moon which is where i discovered the series, and why you were fond of the games ?

cheers

#2 Manthony Higgs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 414 posts
  • LocationMount Vernon, Washington, USA

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:03 PM

I started on 2 and Ghost bear's Legacy. Played 3, but not Pirate's moon, and I've played all versions of 4.

#3 Aeryk Corsaer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCentral California

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:05 PM

Played all Mechwarriors but not all add-ons, first MechCommander, and the Tabletop the year it came out.

#4 Redend

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

funnily mechcommander was one of my first games, although i could never get on with its sequel

#5 Da Ugh 1701

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 104 posts
  • LocationSouth Dakota, USA

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

played 2, including Ghost Bear's Legacy, 3 but not Pirates Moon, all of the 4th series, table top, and Sega system, both Mechcommander's.
played it cause it was something new but grew to really like the game & challanges it offered, lighter mechs going against heavier mechs.

#6 Tearin

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPlanet: New Rhodes III

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

I started on MW2 and Goast Bear. Loved MW2 Merc, best one imo. MW3 was great! Top notch grafics. I didn't like 4 that much but, I played it anyways.

Mechcommander and MC2 was a good look at how a mech team works together.

Played the tabletop with some friend. Tanks are OP in that game.

#7 Redend

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

its quite annoying really, the tabletop game never really came over here, we had the clix (mechwarrior dark age) version to a limited degree but even then we could only buy that at conventions, i still want to go to one of those tesla centres in person

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users