115Th Striker Cluster Recruiting!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts
  • LocationClan Ghost Bear Occupation Zone.

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:37 PM

Join me to build a new Clan Ghost Bear loyalist unit. This unit will require you to have specific camo and colors (within a reasonable time after joining). So far it is just myself and I play mostly later at night Pacific time and I just have a unit name and lore-based rank structure (no TS or forum yet).

Edited by IronClaws, 15 December 2015 - 04:38 PM.

#2 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:00 PM

Just a tip but starting off with a cammo requirement probably is not the best way to win people over, maybe mention as a footnote at the bottom of your post that "uniform cammo may be required".

that being said, I may be interested to join up if things start moving forward

#3 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:43 PM

View PostLucky Moniker, on 22 December 2015 - 06:00 PM, said:

Just a tip but starting off with a cammo requirement probably is not the best way to win people over, maybe mention as a footnote at the bottom of your post that "uniform cammo may be required".

that being said, I may be interested to join up if things start moving forward

Cadets and Bondsmen will use the basic olive drab color, but Warriors would use unit cammo. Anyway, I have kind of put this on the back burner for now, due to lack of interest, but any CGB players are welcome to join the unit for casual CW, if they don't already have a unit.

#4 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 30 December 2015 - 01:35 AM

i just dont see the point of forcing someone to use a cammo, aside from a parade scheme for cohesion sake on the battlefeild. but especially requiring it for low rank seems like a bad idea, like a mark of shame to have a green mech.

#5 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:04 PM

View PostLucky Moniker, on 30 December 2015 - 01:35 AM, said:

i just dont see the point of forcing someone to use a cammo, aside from a parade scheme for cohesion sake on the battlefeild. but especially requiring it for low rank seems like a bad idea, like a mark of shame to have a green mech.

It would signify that you have not yet earned the rank of Warrior. If there is ever a reasonable amount of interest in this unit, I may reconsider the camo requirement.

Edited by IronClaws, 01 January 2016 - 03:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users