Paintballers

9 replies to this topic

#1 Ducks Guts

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationAZ U.S.A.

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

Is it me or do alot of you throw down some paintball like I do? Cool to see the action pics on "The faces of MW". Awesome thread there Shiinore! I bled paintball for years, now I play on occasion. Ive migrated to Airsoft (yet as of recently had all my guns stolen from my garage). I am still rockin THE Automag!!! That old gun is still dripping with kills, and still works like a charm. Not really any questions, just wanted to say WHATs UP!! to all the fellow ballers out there...peace.

#2 Hawkeye 72

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArcadia

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:07 PM

More Woodsball myself. 2 A-5 Flatlines with a Custom 98 sit in my ammo crate in my house right now. Too hot to play lately though :)

#3 Ducks Guts

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationAZ U.S.A.

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:09 PM

View PostHawkeye 72, on 11 July 2012 - 03:07 PM, said:

More Woodsball myself. 2 A-5 Flatlines with a Custom 98 sit in my ammo crate in my house right now. Too hot to play lately though :)

Yep, got heat-stroke playin before

#4 WardenWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:15 PM

Love to! Woodsball - and I dual wield pistols :)

http://www.actioncom..._32677_zoom.jpg

#5 Frans83

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 55 posts
  • LocationThe darkest corners of your dreams

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:24 PM

I haven't played in a couple years due to financial difficulties. Still have all my gear though. An A5 i tricked out with Opsgear M4 parts, a Tiberius Arms Tac 8 SOCOM, a Splatmaster (and it still works!), and for speedball I have a Spyder. If I ever get caught up financially I would like to get an underbarrel grenade launcher for the A5, and one of those Goblin Solo Launchers, and start playing again.

#6 H E Pennypacker

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPutumayo Changing Room

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:25 PM

Grew up playing woodsball, but really came to love speedball in recent years. I remember carrying a Stingray (inb4 Brass Eagle sucks!) mounted with a 24oz tank back in high school, this was at time when most guys were carrying pumps with CO2 gramlets! The thing was almost as big my Remington 870 with all the junk I had mounted on it, quite intimidating to look at. :)

I remember we had a guy whose gun garnered the name "nut cracker", I'm sure you can hazard a guess as to why. Always swore he was aiming for the head...

Funny how back in those days we said just imagine how much we could play when we had real jobs and more money. Now, the money isn't the issue, it's the time. :)

#7 Frans83

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 55 posts
  • LocationThe darkest corners of your dreams

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:31 PM

View PostH E Pennypacker, on 11 July 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

Grew up playing woodsball, but really came to love speedball in recent years. I remember carrying a Stingray (inb4 Brass Eagle sucks!) mounted with a 24oz tank back in high school, this was at time when most guys were carrying pumps with CO2 gramlets! The thing was almost as big my Remington 870 with all the junk I had mounted on it, quite intimidating to look at. :)

I remember we had a guy whose gun garnered the name "nut cracker", I'm sure you can hazard a guess as to why. Always swore he was aiming for the head...

Funny how back in those days we said just imagine how much we could play when we had real jobs and more money. Now, the money isn't the issue, it's the time. :)

Still have my old stingray. Needs some work done on it to get it back in firing condition, but the thing was a sniper rifle when it was working. Ah the good old days.

#8 Epic Weasel

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 26 posts
  • LocationRedding, CA

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

I don't get out there as much as I'd like. It can get expensive when you have to travel a few hours to a decent field. Not enough locals for a decent woodsball. And it is pretty hot out. 112 here.

#9 Atlai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

Whats up? paintball is an awesome way to spend a day.

#10 Vilekon

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMA

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

I pew pew with my GEO 2.0 on the speedball field as a practice member of new D5 team, I don't have the time to be a full member. :)

I use to woodsball but fields are few and far between in the northeast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users