2 replies to this topic

#1 ThresholdWarrior

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationManitou Springs, Colorado

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:08 PM

Hi, I played this game back when it was Battletech board game by Fasa. I've been playing Mechwarrior online for about two weeks now. I just logged on earlier...and found I had a couple of gifts. My screen said I had two account injections...a Leopard class dropship and a pressure chamber. Can anyone tell me what these are for, how I find them in-game and why I got them at all? I can't find any reference to them anywhere.

#2 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:22 PM

You got them for doing stuff. There is an event going on this weekend. You can read more about that here: https://mwomercs.com/tournaments

What you got are cockpit items. The dropship is just a model. The Pressure Chamber is a Warhorn. If equipped it will play a short sound everytime you score a kill.

Cockpititems can be rquipped when you select a Mech in the mechlab. Unfortunately I have no screenshot at hand. But it is not hard to find, so just have a look.

#3 segeri9

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:24 PM

Well, not particularly sure HOW you got them, but good on you for getting them since those are items you can't get with regular c-bills. (only through MC or earned as rewards). Where to find them, however, these are cockpit items. check the mechlab of the mech you want to pimp out, go into the cockpit items. the dropship is a standing item, so you should scroll through the list and eventually find it. As for pressure chamber, that's (if i remember correctly) a hanging item. (if not, just check the third tab. not hard to miss.Posted Image) what's sweet about the pressure chamber is that it's what you'd call a "warhorn". basically, it blasts out to the world that you killed something by belting out its corresponding sound. and yes, people within earshot will hear it.Posted Image have fun making some noise.Posted Image

Edit: aww ninja'd above. ^^^^ but yeah, what he said. :)

Edited by segeri9, 17 December 2015 - 07:25 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users