Solaris 7, Other Features....

No replies to this topic

#1 dradiin

• Pip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:13 PM

To me implementing Solaris 7 with spectators, multiple matches, with differing 1v1, or Lance V Lance.

In FW, Clans should have Stars not Lances, they should be fielding 10 mechs total so 2 stars, While inner sphere should field 3 lances 12 mechs total. This not only implements canon to the game but allows for the discrepancies between high tech clans vs large population I.S. FW would also benefit from a hotdrop type of attack and defend, instead of the long 10-20 minute waits there should be something similar to how Planetside2 does there Tactical stage of FW.

Add Elementals, Make them slow on the ground but can jump really far and are extremely fast in the air. Instead of having just 1 elemental that the player controls allow them to "pilot" a star of Elementals, each one representing a portion of the overall armor the star has. Elementals should be able to do a limited grapple attack when they are adjacent to an enemy mech. Elementals could even just be slow period and allow them to piggy back a raid from a heavy or assault mech.

Physical attacks, mechs like the Axeman, Hatchetman, and my favortie the Berzerker would be wonderful additions to the game, i know i would buy all three. Physical attacks and even charging, and death from above should be apart of the game.

Allow modders to make maps and submit them for approval from PGI, this would allow the players to have a wider selection of maps to play on, and would free up resources from the devs.

Implement some or all of the new techs available int he 3055 Technical readout http://d15yciz5bluc8...view.pdf?bab45d
This would introduce a myriad of new game play and strategies.

I am really enjoying the game, but i can see it growing stale if no new ideas are implemented. New features need to be NEW not just adding new mechs or 1 new map every year. The events would be better if new mechanics came with them, for now they are just leader boards and seem uninspired.

Sorry if all of these have been posted before, if they have it makes you wonder why none of its been added to the game before now, if not well i hope a dev or two will give it a good look and maybe implement them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users