• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:09 AM

Hey guys.

In order to celebrate reaching 500 followers last month, I'm doing a 24-hour stream on my Twitch channel (twitch.tv/escef) starting this Sunday at 9 AM EST (GMT -5) to benefit the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA).

I've got a bunch of stuff to give away. No Guts No Galaxy tossed me a bunch of premium time codes (thanks Daeron and PGI!) and some of my regular viewers tossed me some premium time codes as well as gift codes for games over Steam (thanks Orcryst, Maui, and McV!).

As for the charity itself, it has significance to me as I am an Iraq vet. I have friends that are also vets, I have friends that are still in. IAVA helps new vets transition out of the military into civilian life and aids them in finding jobs and getting the benefits they've earned (a lot of vets have no idea how many benefit programs are available to them).

So, feel free to stop by and hang out. You don't need to donate, but it would be awesome if you did.

If you don't want to stop by, don't have time, etc., but still want to donate you can either make an independent donation on the IAVA website (linked above) or go to the event's CauseVox page: http://escefiava.causevox.com/.

Thanks to everyone that helped make this happen.

Edited by Escef, 19 December 2015 - 10:10 AM.

#2 mikerso

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 367 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:01 PM

A bump for this not sure if I have the cash to donate, but def gonna stop by.

#3 mikerso

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:22 PM

Signed on for a min nice loadout on that loyalty crab.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users