42 replies to this topic

#41 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,477 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:02 AM

The pugstomping situation is indeed very bad when playing in a unit right now, I'm incredibly sick of winning 48-8 and such.

But that's mostly because we have ridiculous numbers of new players throwing themselves at CW defence queues right now, I would love a threshold for CW but I also think the situation will improve itself as the steam players settle in a bit.

Not sure how a CW threshold should look, you could remove trial mechs from CW so players had to grind out a dropdeck first, or it could be a tier cap so only tier 3 and above could play CW. Maybe both, I don't know I'd like a solution that isn't super elitist, but the current endless pugstomps have to stop, it can't be fun for them to be stomped either.

#42 Madcap72

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 752 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:00 AM

I'd take a bunch of steam babies who at least listen over a bunch of bitter vets that can only do the same thing over and over again any day of the week.

#43 KrocodockleTheBooBoxLoader-GetIn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:28 PM

You shouldn't defend noobs. No one should. They handicap their whole team because they aren't willing to grind some and stay in quick play for a bit. I always tell noobs stay in QP for 40 hours or so and you'll come back to cw 1000x better

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users