Stocking Stuffer 2015 Event Updated! More Redeems!

277 replies to this topic

#41 STEF_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 5,443 posts
  • Locationmy cockpit

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:20 PM

Another CN9-AH??????

That sucks......

#42 Lupis Volk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts
  • LocationIn the cockpit of the nearest Light Battlemech.

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:50 PM

I'll want the Cent badly and know i won't get it. My relationship with our lord and saviour RNGesus is rocky at best.

#43 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:29 AM

Lol... I anticipate a new wave of crying over not getting the Centurion...

In my opinion, they could have awarded a newer mech, maybe a Crab.. but hey, I'll take what I can get.. Posted Image

Edited by Vellron2005, 22 December 2015 - 12:30 AM.

#44 Pepito Sbazzeguti

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:35 AM

View PostLe Bum, on 21 December 2015 - 07:30 PM, said:

I was simply complaining about mechbays, you know... those really important things you need to continue collecting mechs, and can't earn through playing. I'm speaking for people who don't throw their parents money at the screen, know what i mean?

You can earn some mechbays in "Faction Play" and you can invest MC win in the event in mechbays too.

And people who don't throw their parents money at the screen can throw their own money, with less than 7 bucks in MC pack you can buy 4 mechbays, if you have not 7 dollars but time to play stop playing and go to work.

If you like the game you have to support it, do you think MWO could be here today if people from 2012 didn't buy game contents?

#45 Modo44

• Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:06 AM

I swear, if I get another ******* cool shot 6...

#46 SnagaDance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:07 AM

Oh yes!!! It's almost like PGI followed my suggestion that I posted in the thread about the event that just ended!

(nah, I know you guys very extremely probably had this already lined up but let a guy dream) Posted Image

I'm gonna play the stuffing out of this event, here's to hoping I manage to get all 125 gift pulls.

Thanks PGI! Posted Image

#47 deadmedo

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 98 posts
  • LocationBosna i Hercegovina

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:13 AM

Wow. Some players are really ungrateful. If you get CN9-AH, thats in worst case scenario like getting 1 mech bay and 2mil CB, which is way better than any other single prize you might get from this event.
I guess some people were expecting to get a free Maruader/Warhammer/Rifleman/Archer pack....

Edited by deadmedo, 22 December 2015 - 01:13 AM.

#48 Dakkss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 185 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:42 AM

Posted Image

Yes, that time of the year where the players and the community go insane over miniscule prizes and end up ignoring tactical decisions and blocking shots and cowardly hiding to preserve their mech until the end when the enemy is beat-up hard.

I couldn't give a rats *** if the prizes were good, or not good, or already owned or whatever. I just wish the playerbase didn't play like idiots whenever a tournament swings around. That would be a prize in and of itself

#49 BMKA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 107 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationChile

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:45 AM

Yeeeiii, Like the last year Im gonna spend my Christmas playing mwo.
F*ck the family haha.

**: I wish we could sell consumibles (Im sick getting cool shot 6) and cockpit items.

Edited by BMKA, 22 December 2015 - 02:46 AM.

#50 Kalamity27

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 145 posts
  • LocationEST

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:49 AM

Happy holidays and good hunting!

#51 G SE7EN7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 579 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationGaledon District

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:22 AM

Atleast I can sell this AH, wont say no to a free mech bay.

#52 Neocron99

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIL

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:28 AM

Didnt play for a year, a year back....never found out how i got that POS CN9-AH... i hate this mech...i agree with most other people that it should be changed....i dont want 2!.... the one i have is "invalid" because i refuse to even equip the trashy thing....if i get this one i'll sell the engine, LRM and AC/20.... rename the mech "garbage" and let it collect dust next to my other one and move on with my life lol

#53 Wrathful Scythe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 715 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:32 AM

\o/

Though, you won't get me to buy an Archer.

#54 StraferX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:45 AM

Thank you PGI for the awesome event and the cool prizes. I will gladly accept my new CN9-AH as I have found it to be a formidable little beast.

A suggestion to those who do not want theirs, shut up you ungrateful ingrates and give it to someone who wants or needs it like a stoob. Pull your panties up tis the season for giving not complaining.

~o7 and God Bless

Merry Christmas

StraferX

#55 TWIAFU

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationBell's Brewery, MI

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:51 AM

View PostLe Bum, on 21 December 2015 - 07:30 PM, said:

I was simply complaining about mechbays, you know... those really important things you need to continue collecting mechs, and can't earn through playing. I'm speaking for people who don't throw their parents money at the screen, know what i mean?

Since you are very new and do not know any better, you can earn bays by playing, for FREE.

But instead of becoming informed, you choose to toss out a veiled insult, so, you can figure out how to do that by yourself.

#56 Herr Vorragend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:53 AM

@Le Bum: Then they should make their own money for getting mechbays. Where is the problem? Or maybe they can spend their christmas money on mechbays. It ain´t that hard.
But complaing about free stuff is cowardish. Do you want to see such events dumped in the future?

#57 Tvrdoglavi

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 55 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:12 AM

Thank you for the event. This kind of thing is what keeps me coming back to play MWO. If I had one complaint it would be the mech that you are giving away. You should really change it to something that was not given away before.

#58 Tvrdoglavi

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 55 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:23 AM

View PostNeocron99, on 22 December 2015 - 03:28 AM, said:

Didnt play for a year, a year back....never found out how i got that POS CN9-AH... i hate this mech...i agree with most other people that it should be changed....i dont want 2!.... the one i have is "invalid" because i refuse to even equip the trashy thing....if i get this one i'll sell the engine, LRM and AC/20.... rename the mech "garbage" and let it collect dust next to my other one and move on with my life lol

It's actually a great mech. I'm one of the people who complained about that being the mech given out, but there is a way to do so politely. Your response is just rude and unwarranted.

#59 Jeffrey Wilder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:48 AM

• Get a Match Score of at least 150 in Quick Play (Skirmish, Assault, or
  • Conquest game modes) to earn 1 event point

I think this event is going to end in disaster without the ability to choose modes.

I had to play 10 to 15 games to win my single Conquest mode in HOLIDAY LEADERBOARD AND CHALLENGE EVENT.

#60 DarthHias

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:21 AM

Your font wasn´t big enough?

OR

Okay? Posted Image

20 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users