Comwarfare,one Q,vote For Systems?

No replies to this topic

#1 MadCat02

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 668 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 09:37 AM

I have been with MWO for years . Waited at least 2 years for "Community Warfare" which turned out to be pretty much unplayable . I tried like 200 times to get a match and never got one . I have asked players to play but there is rarely anyone in chat .

Community Warfare needs to be easily accessible ! Then you can build depth on top of it .

Maybe you can make a single matchmaker pool for faction warfare . Instead of picking planets just let players vote for one of 4 systems to fight over . Inner Sphere vs Clans format . You can't separate community into too many pieces .

Pick Faction . Pick 4 mechs . Press button and put all players into same room . Just have a voting system during game for which system to fight over .

I couldn't tell you how it works right now because I can't find a match under 20 minutes for over a year and i am not waiting that long .

PGI . We waited for so long to play community warfare and what a piece of crap you came up with. Make it so we can find match easily . Then make it complicated . Some kind of voting system during match perhaps .

Anyway I know some fanboys will kick my in a knee ( I am MW fanboy myself otherwise I would not be here for 3 years ). You making it too complicated and confusing which is not same thing as depth

Edited by MadCat02, 22 December 2015 - 09:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users