2 replies to this topic

#1 SUPERpotato

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:19 AM

Sup!
The problem is in my sight, it keeps floating after i stop my mouse. This problem usualy appears when vert sync is on, but i turned it off long time ago.
Also, i noticed that my sensitivity is not changing when i press on-mouse button. So it can be changed only by ingame setting, which cant suit me good.
Hope u get my problem, sry for bad engPosted Image

#2 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 23 December 2015 - 03:08 AM

assuming I am correctly translating the post, your torso does not stay stable when you stop moving your mouse, that has in the past been caused by vsynch but that is disabled, also the mouses DPI adjustment is not working in MWO, is that correct?

do you have any other peripherals plugged in, e.g. a second mouse, a game pad, joystick or graphics tablet which could be giving alternate input, or does your desk move/shake (even slightly) while you are playing?
try putting a sheet of paper under the mouse, I know it sounds silly but that has fixed many mouse problems for many people in the past

as for the DPI adjustment, is your mouses software installed and running, if not the mouses advanced features will often not work

#3 SUPERpotato

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 23 December 2015 - 03:26 AM

View PostRogue Jedi, on 23 December 2015 - 03:08 AM, said:

assuming I am correctly translating the post, your torso does not stay stable when you stop moving your mouse, that has in the past been caused by vsynch but that is disabled, also the mouses DPI adjustment is not working in MWO, is that correct?

do you have any other peripherals plugged in, e.g. a second mouse, a game pad, joystick or graphics tablet which could be giving alternate input, or does your desk move/shake (even slightly) while you are playing?
try putting a sheet of paper under the mouse, I know it sounds silly but that has fixed many mouse problems for many people in the past

as for the DPI adjustment, is your mouses software installed and running, if not the mouses advanced features will often not work

Yeah, you are right.
Dont have any other devices running and havent seen my screen shacking even a bit.
This problem may happen case of my screen (16:9), case in other games like Dead Space series i have same trouble.
There was nothing wrong before i swaped monitor, not sure its the main problem (case many games runs good), but still

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users