6 replies to this topic

#1 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:02 AM

We need this and this is how it should be IMO.

1. Solaris contests need to be set up by PGI so that way the rules are clear and we all go by what's set up.

2. Particular contests could be 4, 8, or 12 players all against each other in a last man standing contest. Should also be tonnage specific where we have a light, Med, Heavy, and Assault Mech League and then a 5th league that is a free for all on all weight classes to compete against each other.

3. Allow other members not competing in he match to wage bets (with in game C-bills) on their favorite Solaris pilot. Players in he match get c-bills and other rewards like banners and cockpit items for bragging rights. Those not competing that are following their favorite solid is pilots can have a chance to bet and win some extra c-bills... Depending on how the Solaris pilots do. You know, like horse racing lol.

4. Even go as far as do real contests where the regional Solaris champs can play in a contest for real prize money and so on. Of course those placing bets on you surfing these events will still only be able to do so with c-bills lol.

#2 MeiSooHaityu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:08 AM

I kind of imagine anything non-CW as Solaris. Most times we are exhibition, but occasional tournaments come up like Leaderboards and events (like the one right now).

Anyway, an actual official type of Solaris event might be interesting. It sounds intriguing anyway.

#3 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:14 AM

I want a 24+ no-holds-barred last-player-standing winner-takes-all fight, because:

#4 KodiakGW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 1,775 posts
  • LocationNE USA

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:15 AM

I'd enjoy any type of Solaris game mode right now (even free-for-all mode). Even if it cost me Premium Time to play. As long as there are rewards for winning.

#5 Tolson

• PipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:47 PM

We made a 1v1 Solaris style pit brawling league, going to open it up to the public soon if we get enough interest.

Other ideas we were considering is a royal rumble style, 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1, or 4v4s.

Solaris VII 1v1 King of the Pit:

Edited by Tolson, 23 December 2015 - 08:03 PM.

#6 Anjian

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:50 PM

Nothing beats the MW4 Mercs Solaris with the Colisseum. The crowds go wild everytime a mech dies brutally. Its even more fun when its multiplayer with unlimited lives during the time span.

#7 Jun Watarase

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:00 PM

http://strawpoll.me/6352873

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users