Highlander 733P Mis-Quirk

3 replies to this topic

#1 Jake Devlin

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:34 PM

I'm having trouble posting the screenshot, but I've noticed that the Highlander 733P seems to have a ballistic and a Gauss Rifle quirk, despite not having ANY ballistic hardpoints. I don't do Twitter, or I'd just let Russ know, and I'm not sure where else to bring this up.

I know it's the holidays and the debs are busy with more important tasks. I'm not demanding or even requesting that this be addressed immediately. This is just me hoping that if it hasn't been noticed, then someone could just say "Hey guys, whenever yout get a moment, you should take a look at this."

A suggestion would be to replace those two with maybe additional buffs to it's already existent quirks. Any help getting this to the developers as a minor quibble would be nice.

Edited by Jake Devlin, 23 December 2015 - 09:56 PM.

#2 Moldur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:03 PM

Yup. There's zero correspondence between those quirks and what exists in MWO. It's been pointed out before, mostly to infer the possibility that PGI is run by dogs and monkeys smashing buttons on a keyboard, and that they literally do not even look at the game.

#3 Hit the Deck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,677 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 24 December 2015 - 12:06 AM

Strange but maybe someone made an error when modifying the quirks because the quirks list posted by Paul has different quirks and values for the 733P.

#4 MuzMuzMuz

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 12:29 AM

I've probably seen about 20 or 30 posts this month pointing out PGI has simply goosed the quirks for this mech. I don't have one to test whether they've quirked something else and simply gotten the text wrong. It's obviously impossible to test if the quirks, as stated are working correctly. If support services weren't on break at the moment, I'd buy one just to lodge a support ticket - "How do I mount a ballistic weapon to make use of my mech quirks?"

Surely it'll get fixed in the next patch or two.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users