- - - - -

How To?

7 replies to this topic

#1 LittleKong

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:05 AM

I started a new account and ive played MWO before. Last time ive played was when release of Urbanmech,when doesnt cost cbills. Now with the new account i noticed that there is no 9000 cbills at first 15 matches. So,im planning to equip my first new Urbanmech with some modifications,as a lover of machineguns im planning to equip this on the Urbanmech:

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...96ca679b3f52065

It cost about 7000 cbills,so the question was,how to gain those cbills on training room???? On another test account ive tryed to gain some trials on the training room and the maximum ive gained was 5000 cbills. So,how to gain 7000 cbills on training room????

#2 Kryton77

• PipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 46 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:11 AM

You can't gain cbills in the training grounds. The academy awards cbills for the first bit of training and the challenges, but once the challenges have been completed you can't win more cbills. You'll have to use trail mechs in quick play games to gain some cbills, at the moment there is an event on which could give bonus cbills if you get a match score of at least 150.

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:22 AM

initial training in the training grounds gives you 5 million, so complete the tutorial if you have not already, if you fail to get gold on the obstacle course where you have to follow the smoke retry it in a faster Mech, because you do get more cbills for gold.

the first 25 games on a new account at current give a "cadet bonus" for a total of, I think, 12 (sorry, now corrected)12.5 million on top of match earnings, but if you are returning with an old account you are not eligible for that

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 24 December 2015 - 11:44 AM.

#4 LittleKong

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:33 AM

View PostRogue Jedi, on 24 December 2015 - 10:22 AM, said:

the first 25 games on a new account at current give a "cadet bonus" for a total of, I think, 12 million on top of match earnings, but if you are returning with an old account you are not eligible for that

Please explain that,first 25 matches give u 12 million of cbills now????

#5 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:42 AM

View PostLittleKong, on 24 December 2015 - 11:33 AM, said:

Please explain that,first 25 matches give u 12 million of cbills now????

for a long time it had been 8 million, at the start of December PGI increased it, the patch notes contain full details, the specifics are near the bottom of the first post, but here is the line you are looking for:
• The Cadet Bonus received over the first 25 matches of a new account has been increased to a grand total of 12,500,000 C-Bills (up from the previous total of 7,983,000 C-Bills).

http://mwomercs.com/...38-01-dec-2015/

#6 LittleKong

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 12:00 PM

View PostRogue Jedi, on 24 December 2015 - 11:42 AM, said:

for a long time it had been 8 million, at the start of December PGI increased it, the patch notes contain full details, the specifics are near the bottom of the first post, but here is the line you are looking for:
• The Cadet Bonus received over the first 25 matches of a new account has been increased to a grand total of 12,500,000 C-Bills (up from the previous total of 7,983,000 C-Bills).

http://mwomercs.com/...38-01-dec-2015/

Omg then i can upgrade my loved urbie :D

#7 Johny Rocket

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 12:28 AM

Thats the bonus on top of what you earn so i would pick a Trial mech you are comfy with and do the Acedmy for practice maybe some premi time and get those duckets

#8 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 01:34 AM

View PostTractor Joe, on 25 December 2015 - 12:28 AM, said:

Thats the bonus on top of what you earn so i would pick a Trial mech you are comfy with and do the Acedmy for practice maybe some premi time and get those duckets

premium time helps with the match earnings but not with the cadet bonus, match earnings for the first 25 are likely to be in the range of 1-3 million depending on how well you do, premium time increases match earnings by 50% so after 25 games that should be 1.5-4.5 million with premium time

if you save your money until you have finished your cadet bonus and done the tutorial you should have at minimum 18.5 million, enough to purchase and outfit the most expensive Mech in the game, or for something cheep like the urby or hunchback buy and outfit 2-3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users