• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Corporal
  • 1,472 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:01 AM

View PostSandpit, on 28 December 2015 - 05:51 PM, said:

yes
always
If you're needing to reinforce and not hang around in a beat up mech, run out and suicide scout quickly. Also, more often than not, if you're attacking and pushing, you're not running around i a beat up mech. If you are it's because you actively chose to retreat and make it back out of the base.

Any information
Any ammo used on you
Any focus placed on you
Is ALWAYS better than the fresh mechs.

There are 5 minutes left. My team is forming up for the final push. My third [current] 'mech is legged and suicide scouting will take a few minutes, meaning I miss the fourth wave with my team. If I eject now I can drop in a fresh Timber Wolf and still have time to take part in the final try at Omega.

Suicide or eject?

#22 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 29 December 2015 - 12:44 PM

View PostKhobai, on 29 December 2015 - 12:40 AM, said:

no your opinion is most definitely wrong. in fact its indefensibly wrong.

lol go away sir you lost any credibility with me when you made this statement. My opinion CAN'T be wrong since it's MINE.
gl&gh

#23 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 29 December 2015 - 12:48 PM

View PostTyler Valentine, on 29 December 2015 - 11:01 AM, said:

There are 5 minutes left. My team is forming up for the final push. My third [current] 'mech is legged and suicide scouting will take a few minutes, meaning I miss the fourth wave with my team. If I eject now I can drop in a fresh Timber Wolf and still have time to take part in the final try at Omega.

Suicide or eject?

my opinion? If you're in a legged mech please explain to me how you're not anywhere near the enemy force since you were supposed to be attacking with your team?
suicide
if you're in a legged mech, not anywhere near the enemy force on an attack mission of some kind, you did something VERY wrong and put yourself into a very detrimental position in the first place, ignored your team, and various other things that imply you weren't in my group for CW in the first place so you do what you want ;)

If you're in my drop lead, you suicide because there's no way a legged mech after a push on Omega would be THAT far out of position from the enemy force. Hope that clarifies :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users