- - - - -

I Starting To Know My Role...

5 replies to this topic

#1 LittleKong

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:10 PM

Yes,i have multiple accounts,with multiple mechs,from heavyes to lights. Ive tryed LRM mechs,AC mechs and machine gun mechs. But since on my test account ive tryed the raven 3C (the one with ecm and 2 ER large lasers) and later ive build an Urbanmech,didnt enjoyed the game after now. From what i know,Urbanmech is not very loved mech. But i tryed the mech (i have builded with CBills with 4 machine guns and 2 medium lasers) and is very good!!! Last game ive played,we are the alpha lance,3 lights and one medium,we are on river city and we crossed the bridge,we dont know how,but we infiltrates the enemys back,we chase a enemy knig crab alone,we killed him,later we go to the enemy base,but we didnt captured,we focused on fire on enemyes back. At the end of the game,the score was: 10-3 i think,winning friendlies. We captured the base and my score was about 250 with 4 assistances and 2 kills,the other guys congratulations to the alpha lance saying "alpha lance did excellent work"

Guys,im very happy that finally im starting to enjoy that game,since that with other battlemechs i didnt do more than 100 score,whatever if is heavy or light. Now on mostly games my score was about 250,not always with kills,but assistances. However,with machine guns i have better chances to kill enemy. As a light pilot i learned that never go on front of the enemy,specially if is a heavy or assault mech. My role is to help higher tonnage friendly mechs,scout and turn crazy the enemy running between fire,mostly times,if the enemy see me and there is a higher tonnage friendly mech,the enemy focus on the higher mech and this give me the chance to do my work.

Oh and another thing that i knew was that light mechs in groups can beat higher mechs,like last game mentioned. We are an Artic Chetaah,Jenner,Urbanmech (me) and the other guy that i didnt haved time to see,i only know that is medium because every game has 3 mech from different tonnages,so i suppose that is a medium mech. Anyway,i starting to like the game. Before know what i need to do on battlefield,i run blinded on battlefield,dont knowing on what position take or what to shoot first.

Maybe this doesnt make sense,or people say "ok" only,but im a lover of mech games and finally knowing what i need to do with my mech is confortable.

Of course i didnt remember the nick names of the pilots of the last game,but i say to them congratulations for do that excellent work. Also i congratulation me for advance my skills on this game. Urbanmech is not the best light caused speed (and i have the best engine) but can do same work as other light mech,resting the speed fact. Well finishing this post,would be fine if the last game's alpha lance gonna repeat this excellent work post here,i add u to friends list :D See u in game!!!

#2 CJ Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 222 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:16 PM

that my friend is called a "Wolf Pack"

#3 Phobic Wraith

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 252 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:20 PM

Sounds like you've caught the Battletech bug. Congratulations. I did when I was a bit younger and I've loved the games ever since. We're glad you're here. Enjoy your stay!

#4 mailin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:30 PM

Glad you're enjoying lights. Running with 3 other lights is very dangerous to the enemy's health.

Welcome to MWO!

#5 Morggo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC, USA

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:53 PM

Welcome to the Light Club ;) You're going to love it here.

#6 LittleKong

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:22 PM

Thanks guys :D For now i will enjoy my first builded light battlemech,the Urbie. And yeah,we go as a wolf pack :D The enemy King Krab cannot did anything versus us :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users