Aggression On House Marik Must Stop.

110 replies to this topic

#81 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:43 AM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 10:33 AM, said:

You forum warrior well with all your trolling, but as i said Unit Vs Unit warfare has been offered, put up or shut up. unless you want to restart the Liao/ Marik boarder.
the choice is yours.
Bear in mine this will be all on you starting it this time, proven in this thread, none of your lies to hide behind.

1st I do not speak for my unit let alone the officers here, I am talking private.
2nd On the battlefield I go where my team goes and there is no single interest in battling with you ATM sorry. We have a clear order and that we follow. You babbling here about what mercs are all the time but seem to miss the point that there might be mercs that are not paid for entertaining bored units that are unable to find a place where they fit.

#82 A Bag Full of Puppies

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:47 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...amarik-boarder/

Waaaaaaaaait, I thought Marik had to pull units from the Liao front b/c they'll be "up to their necks in dracs"...

#83 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:48 AM

View PostJherek C, on 03 January 2016 - 10:43 AM, said:

1st I do not speak for my unit let alone the officers here, I am talking private.
2nd On the battlefield I go where my team goes and there is no single interest in battling with you ATM sorry. We have a clear order and that we follow. You babbling here about what mercs are all the time but seem to miss the point that there might be mercs that are not paid for entertaining bored units that are unable to find a place where they fit.

Well you seem to do a lot of big talking for no one it seems.
all your points are mute as you seem to be just full of conspiracy theories and hot air.
GG and good day sir.

#84 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:52 AM

View PostA Bag Full of Puppies, on 03 January 2016 - 10:47 AM, said:

http://mwomercs.com/...amarik-boarder/

Waaaaaaaaait, I thought Marik had to pull units from the Liao front b/c they'll be "up to their necks in dracs"...

Their seems to be a few loose lipped loud moths running their mouths far above their pay grade making promises it seems their faction can't keep.

#85 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:14 AM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 10:48 AM, said:

Well you seem to do a lot of big talking for no one it seems.
all your points are mute as you seem to be just full of conspiracy theories and hot air.
GG and good day sir.

Your continuous ignorance and refusal to recap the threads and what's written won't change the fact that you are the aggressors here as your guys have admitted repeately in this and in other threads. No one with half a brain would doubt that. The thing what grinds your troll gears is just that none of your pathetic provocation will get us to drop against you before our employers say so. Now go hunting ghosts on empty Marik planets.

Edited by Jherek C, 03 January 2016 - 11:15 AM.

#86 Kaphiri

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:45 AM

Lets try to keep this civil, we might be fighting on your side next week.

#87 beerandasmoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:30 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 10:52 AM, said:

Their seems to be a few loose lipped loud moths running their mouths far above their pay grade making promises it seems their faction can't keep.

Sure im just a grunt. Marik didnt attack any Kurita worlds but the Dracs dropped about 40 plus on us this morning. I would call that a hot border. Now if Marik and Kurita high command come to some agreement then so much the better. Im just calling this from what I see happening.

As far as Marik not having the manpower to handle 3 hot fronts then I have to ask who does? The only faction right now I can think of that could manage that is FRR. It takes a buttload of time to take a planet and you have to have dedicated players. Could Liao at the present time handle 3 hot borders without losing planets. Lets be honest and say I doubt it. Recruitment is up but I have serious doubts that any southern house could defend that many fronts and actually push out and capture worlds. Thats just my opinion though.

#88 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:34 PM

if liao mercs are taking your planets, you need to get up and fight back! Not just whine in the forums.

#89 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:50 PM

My men will be paid well for every Purple chicken planet taken and Davion Scum wiped off another planet.

We formed a none existent high command among the chaos that are the loyalist outside of TCAF, who seen the need to form an alliance with the MERCs. (Ty TCAF for your coordination.)

We have taken both fronts and will continue to do so. As one contract expires more will come. Liao will be the empire it should be.

Thank You Purple Chickens.

#90 Alienized

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:09 PM

View Postbeerandasmoke, on 03 January 2016 - 12:30 PM, said:

Sure im just a grunt. Marik didnt attack any Kurita worlds but the Dracs dropped about 40 plus on us this morning. I would call that a hot border. Now if Marik and Kurita high command come to some agreement then so much the better. Im just calling this from what I see happening.

As far as Marik not having the manpower to handle 3 hot fronts then I have to ask who does? The only faction right now I can think of that could manage that is FRR. It takes a buttload of time to take a planet and you have to have dedicated players. Could Liao at the present time handle 3 hot borders without losing planets. Lets be honest and say I doubt it. Recruitment is up but I have serious doubts that any southern house could defend that many fronts and actually push out and capture worlds. Thats just my opinion though.

dont worry, as far as i know -MS- will soon move to Liao to create a new powerhouse.
imho, as long as PGI allows and even forces such stuff with all the *loyalty* awards FW will never really be good.
these are no loyalty awards, only incentives to switch sides and play with the whole inner sphere map as units please.

#91 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:40 PM

View PostAlienized, on 03 January 2016 - 02:09 PM, said:

dont worry, as far as i know -MS- will soon move to Liao to create a new powerhouse.
imho, as long as PGI allows and even forces such stuff with all the *loyalty* awards FW will never really be good.
these are no loyalty awards, only incentives to switch sides and play with the whole inner sphere map as units please.

While i do see your point and agree with it, we as a unit have done our tour of all the factions and have grabbed up to rank 5 rewards for all factions, if it wasn't for being offered a contract at Liao (we did our Liao tour only 1 month ago), we would have settled in Kurita space til Phase 3 to climb as high up the rank system as we could with them, almost making us Loyalists til Phase 3, because we went full tilt in T1 as Kurita, we are mostly all above rank 10 there, our highest loyalty of all factions.

Edited by Zerex, 03 January 2016 - 02:41 PM.

#92 Alienized

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:52 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 02:40 PM, said:

While i do see your point and agree with it, we as a unit have done our tour of all the factions and have grabbed up to rank 5 rewards for all factions, if it wasn't for being offered a contract at Liao (we did our Liao tour only 1 month ago), we would have settled in Kurita space til Phase 3 to climb as high up the rank system as we could with them, almost making us Loyalists til Phase 3, because we went full tilt in T1 as Kurita, we are mostly all above rank 10 there, our highest loyalty of all factions.

i can see that, i dont have any loyalty rank at liao at all i guess^^
i just dont care much about all this reward stuff because i think PGI has made it so far away from what they wanted it themselves. this has nothing to do anymore with battletech lore.
beeing loyal to one of the houses has no meaning. this is the main thing that went wrong.
im sure there are alot of passionate clan players theres just nothing for them to get.

i just dont want to see powerhouses at all. its bad for the game. creating powerhouses went wrong on EVE already many times and it hurts me to see where it once was and where it is now.
its in players hands to stop it and yet its happening over and over (now with clans beeing the tragic faction)
i dont mind this little thing we got here atm, davion-liao-marik but as soon as more units get into this the fun will be over.

we started it and we should end it as well. theres still lots of things to start on clans vs steiner/frr/kurita instead of just joining here.
btw, im in PHL too but dont relate the stuff i write to the unit im in. we all have different opinions.
didnt want to sound disrespectful to you guys since i know you are a good troop and hard working but i simply hope that we players stop the sidewitching on ourselfs someday.
therefor we need more loyal clan units

#93 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:27 PM

Antares as a unit was invite to be 1 of the 4 founding units of MS when it was just an idea, after many team and units meeting, we decided as a unit to not accept and to cut our own path and not lose our identity in a super unit. we are a tiny unit in MWO but (hopefully) well known, we work hard and have very good relations with almost all other comp units, CW is something we only get into between comp seasons. Being so small we have have very little impact on the map at all, even though we can run an entire campaign at an almost 100% win rate when we have 6 or more on a team going against equal premades. When i said we look for units to fight, we really mean it, you can only find your own weaknesses when a team shows it to you, we strive to better our selves and if we lose we will thank the team for the game and work on went wrong and how to be better at it.

CW to us is nothing more than a time killer, i'm bored of the public/group queue. while every time we do play CW we do like to make it known and do become vocal on the forums (for me its the only time i come to them). while most of what we say is just trolling or mild role-play, it should always be taken with a pinch of salt. we really are a great bunch of guys (i wouldn't have been with them for 3 years if not), join us on our TS and run some drops if you ever feel like it.

I do agree that units should have a player cap, i agree it is bad for the game. we stepped away from being a founder powerhouse unit to carry on build the name we had worked to make.

I don't hold units responsible for what their pilots say, unless it is clear that is the view of the unit. But in our unit we do hold our own pilots responsible for anything that will make us look like arseholes, we worked too hard and too long to let a small few ruin what we built. We want pilots that respect other players and units, that want to better themselves, we never steal pilots from other units. i would like to think on a whole we are well thought of, but i don't know.

I'm not a huge Battltech fan, never played it. i am a massive Mechwarrior fan though, played all the games (even Mechassault), and i see this to be a time, like NBT where the player base can carve their own lore instead of following "the way it should be", i know this won't be to everyones taste, but with a reset every 4-5 months, there's endless different stories to be made (we're making one right now in this thread). while i don't mind the role play of the factions and mercs, i don't think it's as much fun to stick to a script of how it should play out. We have a open end battle/story, lets see shifts in loyalties every now and then.
Just as long as everyone gets that it's just a game and for fun

o7

P.S
I'm not the leader of Antares Scorpions or an officer, i'm just a Vet of the team, while have spoken for AS in this conflict, i do not speak for AS as a whole, this is just a bit of fun and mild role play, and i could very well take flack for what has happened here, but this isn't the first time we have started conflicts in CW, so i doubt i will.

But i am willing to take any flack that my peers see fit for me over what has happened here, just to be 100% clear

Edited by Zerex, 03 January 2016 - 03:42 PM.

#94 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:06 PM

What is really odd is that I like being able to log into MWO, click on the Faction Play Tab, and actually have a choice in fighting against Inner Sphere pilots. Not having to defend against clans in a Rainbow coalition of pilots that don't want to work together(Even though they all have Voip on and won't talk or listen).

CW, as Zerex has pointed out, keeps reseting the map every 4-5 months: Why not have fun while playing? Why not fight? Why come to the forums and complain that there is "X" number attacking a planet? Go defend your planet, get a good fight, have fun.

#95 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:26 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 03 January 2016 - 06:06 PM, said:

What is really odd is that I like being able to log into MWO, click on the Faction Play Tab, and actually have a choice in fighting against Inner Sphere pilots. Not having to defend against clans in a Rainbow coalition of pilots that don't want to work together(Even though they all have Voip on and won't talk or listen).

CW, as Zerex has pointed out, keeps reseting the map every 4-5 months: Why not have fun while playing? Why not fight? Why come to the forums and complain that there is "X" number attacking a planet? Go defend your planet, get a good fight, have fun.

How is that better than being hired as merc or hire mercs and following an objective you found interesting to agree to? I mean when I now click on Fraction Play I most of the time face random teams too that don't use voice as well. However this time I can at least follow a line or contract.

#96 Uparmored Rickshaw

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 167 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:38 PM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 31 December 2015 - 12:25 PM, said:

Did you say...WAR??

Leave me out of this, thank you very much.

#97 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:59 PM

As a Loyalist I would love to hire mercs, pay them out of my unit coffers, and fire them for not fulfilling the contract: but that would take too much control away from PGI. PGI can't have that, it is their game after all.

#98 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 04 January 2016 - 09:31 AM

Thats it Marik can't take anymore attacks. We now declaring an awesome pool party and only Liao Loyalist can come. No MERC ALLOWED.

#99 AdamBaines

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 09:45 AM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 04 January 2016 - 09:31 AM, said:

Thats it Marik can't take anymore attacks. We now declaring an awesome pool party and only Liao Loyalist can come. No MERC ALLOWED.

The only good thing that came out of this thread........

#100 ZeWhitehand

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationThe Fun Zone

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:33 AM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 31 December 2015 - 12:25 PM, said:

Did you say...WAR??

mechWARrior anyone? Get it, see what I did there? HA HA HA

Sometimes I'm besides myself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic