• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 111 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUpstate, New York

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:47 PM

I left the 1st free world guards on my break from mechwarrior. So I only defend marik worlds and refrain from aggroing IS worlds. I see that we have lose units to our immediate right moving in, as well as conflicts with Davion around Terra. After our recent capture of Terra I encountered an entire night (like 6 hours) of back to back fighting for the world of (caph)I believe it is. Was this done by pugs or by intention?

Im just a little confused about our current situation, would appear that we have 3 conflicts since Kurtia arent exactly fond of our history of passing over Terra towards them.

So leadership, War child / Rohan what's the current policy here so I can help amongst other pugs

Edited by Fryepod, 04 January 2016 - 12:11 AM.

#2 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:09 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...rik-davion-war/

This will give you a good start as to where Marik stands.

#3 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:02 PM

Marik's position is that these obnoxious, loud-mouthed mercs are trying to exploit Liao's unfortunate geographical position and rather weak government to gratify themselves at both Liao and Marik's expense, and therefore we will not be paying them any mind. They can ghost drop to their heart's content and take meaningless points on a map that will just be reset again in a few months.

And no one posting on those other other threads actually represent House Marik's government, so if you want to ascertain the FWLM's formal policy, then please check in at the FWLM website at http://housemarik.enjin.com/.

#4 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:56 PM

The Phoenix Legion (aka "these Mercs) just follows the orders of her employer. So if you want to be up to date, just visit the Marik TS ;)

#5 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:27 AM

Join us over on the house's TS . Do not Defend, attack only and we're attacking Davion right now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users