#1 Stanzyixuan

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:23 AM

I have couple idea for more HEAT

just some crazy stuff ~

Torpedo/War head

I know we got missile in game, but Im keep thinking of the fact of having Torpedo/War head

the idea from starwolves series, they have straight line rocket and homing missile + torpedo does huge aoe yet fly in rather slow speed but it gone be hard to notice in the heat of battle. Im not trying to suggest something will destroy every mech but maybe it can be a small range aoe where u shoot straight . and it gone expansive for consuming item. yet it will give the chance for other player to blow ur back as the torpedo outside.

Gatling Gun

Well, some upgrade for the machine gun at least...

Flying punch?

haha, I really feel that this game could have this kind of weird setting since some mech not even need the arm at all. And it sound oldschool enough as a kind of weapon.

Melee weapon?

Let me get this straight, Im a chinese born in singapore who grow up with mechwarrior and japan robot games .Even batllefield have the last choice of using combat knife, that hardly convince me in real warfare why can mech especially light mech get some melee stuff weapon.

chainsaw?I dont think that make sense since most of the mech just too heavy.And we got the crappy flamer already.

Heated Blade!! This is something possible and workable

lightsaber??pls dont

rammer ?! that where thor come in!! if can crack the cockpit glass will be NICE!!!!

Pin gun?

what if we can pin enemy mech hand or leg just to make it more heavier . I understand the fact if I said pin the foot where the mech cant move will be too overpower . but what if the idea just to slow enemy mech even from far?

Artillery gun on mech

how about mech that can bring artillery gun but it required the mounted mech stable it ground which mean u need 2 launch some tripod and hold ur ground for it. mean u can move and u will be screw if some light just happen to spot your position.

#2 DoctorDetroit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 12:40 PM

IS SSRM 4/6, IS LBX 2/5/20, buff all SRM 2s, MG/Flamer's made viable, buff IS small laser range, and make Clan regular AC 2/5/10/20s uniquely desirable over equivalent clan UACs.

All of the above is needed along with adjustments to PPC/ERPPC balance before an entirely new weapon should be added.

As for out there ideas... i like the idea of mech artillery especially against teams that camp. Maybe Mech mortars or Arrow IV>? Gameplay design would be a bit tricky. Probably need to have it immobilize or slow the mech using it like you were suggesting.

Edited by DoctorDetroit, 06 January 2016 - 12:50 PM.

#3 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 05:31 PM

melee should be in this game. It would make the game a lot more realsitic. Plus, when you lose all weapons and/or ammo, you can suicide with a RAMMING SPEED! or a death from above :D And lastly, It would be cannon :)

i think melee will be a thing eventually

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users