Question About Weapon Modules

4 replies to this topic

#1 Ximenet

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 34 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:43 AM

I recently upgraded the cooldown skill of clan streak short range missiles at 4 lvl,so i put to my first mech,it cost me 3.000.000 cbills. So my question is,when i upgrade to lvl 5 the skill i will return to equip to mech and cost me 3.000.000 cbills again????

#2 Goritude

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 45 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:46 AM

You pay only once.

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:09 AM

you buy the module, it automatically levels up as you unlock the higher tiers at no additional cost (except of course the GXP to unlock the higher tiers)

#4 Varvar86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 441 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:46 AM

Worth mentioning
unlocked skill requires appropriate corresponding module to be installed on mech.
If module is not installed, bonuses are not applied.
1 installed module applies unlocked skill bonuses only for mech on which it installed and not spreading among other mechs, even within the same chssis of this model. If you want to apply unlocked bonuses to other mech you need to replace this module to that mech, or buy new one for that other mech. Modules are not locked and can be replaced to any other mech or dismounted and will be automaticaly stored in your inventory untill you need it (menu will show you that you have 1 or more purchased modules ready to use, you can filter "owned" to see which you have purchased, modules attached to mechs will NOT be shown, only those that are not attached).
When selling your mech make sure not to sale module(s) together with it because they are expensive, so its better to store them or use on oher mechs.
This works with any modules in the game

Edited by Varvar86, 05 January 2016 - 06:52 AM.

#5 Ximenet

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 34 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:19 AM

Thanks for the explanations.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users