Teamwork? Recruitment For Iron Wolves.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Aegis Of Wrath

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 10:01 AM

Greetings fellow Wolf Clan members. Iron Wolves is a newly made unit with six members currently. We aim to be a force to be reckoned with in Faction Wars and most definitely help holding or taking planets. I myself would not necessarily consider myself an expert but instead a combat efficient pilot with the ability to command a unit. I believe teamwork is the key to success however just playing a Faction war with randomly selected pilots whose team cohesion is definitely lacking, communication for the most part goes out the window, although sometimes you get a good match every now and again and that's great. I am currently trying to make a unit with at least enough people to form a full company. I don't care about skill level because everyone will learn. I know most who see this will move on and find a bigger faction that's made a name for itself or is much larger, that's fine, but I figure a few pilots will find our lackluster unit appealing and we can start to make a name for ourselves as well. I'm looking for mature pilots who aren't looking for extremely competitive play. I want to make a unit full of people who don't mind losing as long as we tried our best and had fun doing it. I'm not a fan of people who can't handle a defeat or two, defeat is the consequence for bad teamwork or the other team was just better at working as a team, and we could learn from them, defeats are a natural way to success so lets fight together for win or loss but most importantly lets have fun doing it. If you are interested in the formation of Iron Wolves as a unit, leave a comment on this thread, feel free to message me via Mech Warriors in-game for an invite or for those of you using steam, please feel free to message me there too at
Aegis Of Wrath(Steam and Mech Warriors profile name)

I hope to hear from you soon pilots and more importantly have the honor of fighting along side you for Clan Wolf, Have an awesome day and Happy Hunting!
~Aegis Of Wrath

Edited by Aegis Of Wrath, 10 January 2016 - 12:01 AM.

#2 XenophonTheNinth

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:01 PM

I am rather new to This game, though I've been with battletech for a while. I will not claim to be skilled. I will not claim to be a leader. However, upon joining clan warfare and contracting with wolf (my favorite clan) I was met with matches so discordinated it made my worst of quickplay matches look godlike. I have heard that teamwork is key to winning but no one will step up and I am too green to try myself. IF you can give me a team to fight with and work with like you say and can build a company large enough for operations, then I will train with you, I will work with you, I will fight with you in that dream untill clan wolf teritory is the largest of the clans. I have a mic, a connection, and no life. send me an invite if you like.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users