- - - - -

Cw Planet Board Confusion

2 replies to this topic

#1 MechWarrior3671771

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:30 PM

...asking stupid questions so you don't have to!

Giedi Prime 24/37

When I see this, I read it as "2 groups of 12 attacking, 3 groups of 12 defending with 1 remainder looking to fill the next 12."

But when I go to the que it doesn't show the extra 1 pilot waiting. Why is that? Am I reading this wrong?

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:45 PM

View PostFen Tetsudo, on 07 January 2016 - 02:30 PM, said:

...asking stupid questions so you don't have to!

Giedi Prime 24/37

When I see this, I read it as "2 groups of 12 attacking, 3 groups of 12 defending with 1 remainder looking to fill the next 12."

But when I go to the que it doesn't show the extra 1 pilot waiting. Why is that? Am I reading this wrong?

2 groups of 12 lined up to attack versus 3 groups of 12 waiting to defend, with one guy remaining.

That's correct. The one guy remaining probably dropped out (its refresh rate is not as often as we'd like).
It's also possible that you could have been that 1 guy waiting, then dropped out to look at the queue, then tried to rejoin. It usually takes about 5 seconds to refresh.

Not sure if it still does, but it used to make that second group of attackers/defenders wait before allowing another battle to take place. Hopefully that's changed, otherwise that third group of defenders is gonna get bored by the time it's their turn.

It's best to join when the numbers are just under "12" for the side you'd be on.

#3 Not A Real RAbbi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationDeath to Aladeen Cafe

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:05 PM

^^^

Great question. I've seen that A LOT, and kinda assumed that it was just a matter of the planet finder and queue info counters not being synchronized. But we know what happens when we ASSUME...

Thanks for asking this question!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users