25 replies to this topic

#21 Poopaw

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNottingham, England

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:01 AM

must say it seems like a very helpful and friendly community here, makes a nice change from most mmo's toxic ones. :)

#22 mailin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:17 AM

View Postsaikano1, on 09 January 2016 - 07:01 AM, said:

must say it seems like a very helpful and friendly community here, makes a nice change from most mmo's toxic ones. :)

Thanks. We all REALLY like this game and want to see it succeed. Some of us (me included) have been playing since closed beta and have seen a lot of changes. Overall, the developers have been making some very good decisions lately, but they are still a small operation and so need as much support as the community can give them.

#23 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:18 AM

View Postsaikano1, on 09 January 2016 - 07:01 AM, said:

must say it seems like a very helpful and friendly community here, makes a nice change from most mmo's toxic ones. Posted Image

New Player Help is like that, few post here if they do not want new players and the game to succeed, however other parts of the forums are not always this friendly and helpful.

#24 el piromaniaco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 957 posts
  • LocationVienna

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:22 AM

Marauder pack, yes, good choice.

These are the mechs with the highest Avg.Dmg. in my statistics (494, 469, 400) after ~20 games in each of them. I'm really happy i bought them and i would recommend them anyone who is willing to spend real money for mechs.

Greetings and many funny marauding hours

el piro

#25 Lichee

• PipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:19 AM

View Postsaikano1, on 09 January 2016 - 02:56 AM, said:

thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated. Think i will go for marauder pack, would you say its worth getting the hero add on or not bother?

i think marauders are not powerful enough for new players,there are so much cb mechs better than marauders.marauders are too slow to follow teammates,and lower dps and dph,they are good performance for defense,but they cant suitable for attack.

Edited by Lichee, 09 January 2016 - 10:25 AM.

#26 Hotthedd

• The People's Hero
  • 3,213 posts
  • LocationDixie

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:41 AM

View PostLichee, on 09 January 2016 - 10:19 AM, said:

i think marauders are not powerful enough for new players,there are so much cb mechs better than marauders.marauders are too slow to follow teammates,and lower dps and dph,they are good performance for defense,but they cant suitable for attack.

As a newer player, I am sure he will be in Quick Play matches for the most part, and not worry about CW for a while yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users