- - - - -

How Can I Start A Game?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Grobb

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:15 PM

Hello im new and dont find any button to start this game, maybe im blind?

#2 Jelan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 422 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:37 PM

Quickplay is the key you are looking, but i'd recommend running the academy first before jumping in a game

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 11 January 2016 - 12:56 AM

View PostGrobb, on 10 January 2016 - 02:15 PM, said:

Hello im new and dont find any button to start this game, maybe im blind?

have you doenloaded it yet?
there is a big blue download now button up the top of the screen,
download then install the patcher, then patch.
it is downloading about 10GB which may take a while then it installs it all, if you have a good internet connection that will probably take 2 hours, if you do not have a good internet connection it could take a lot longer.
after it is finished patching the "patch" button will change to "play", click play and it will take you through some logos which you can skip, to a login page.
login with your username and password, then I strongly recomend playing the tutorial, this is not your standard first persion shooter.
playing the tutorial gives you about 5 million Cbills, your first 25 games should take that total to about 18 million.

I suggest trying all the trial Mechs and taking note of what you like/dislike about each Mech and weapon, avoid buying anything until you have finished your 25 Cadet Matches, at that point you should be able to make an informed decision about what you want, or else just come back here to ask for advice, here is where the notes you made will help, the more information you give us the better advise we will be able to give

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 11 January 2016 - 12:57 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users