65 replies to this topic

#21 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 11 January 2016 - 03:21 AM

Hmmmm how much of this space bacon does Marik have and what is the current exchange rate?

#22 Brawling Bear

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 04:55 AM

Lots of space bacon... and it's going rate is ton for ton in scrapped Liao mechs.

#23 Battlemistress

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 09:12 AM

Ok "Heart of Storm'' i`ll go for my reeducation-you are the liao loyalist and have the right to vote about accepting or denying help. I see that you are trying to mend non-aggression pact with Marik-it`s a mistake. I was a staunch supporter of Liao-Marik alliance myself and even helped "GI Journalist" to stop several Liao attacks on FWL planets by convincing mercs not to do it but now everything changed. Now your former allies transformed into muggers. They are asking for eight planets and you are willing to give them what they want because you hope for the restoration of NAP. And after eight planets Mariks will ask for more because of "interest", "political situation", "Captain-General grandma`s birthday" - they will invent something. Remember -the best way to deal with muggers-is the strong kick in the head. Liao should better reactivate AS, mobilise TCAF, invite as many mercs as possible, maybe even exiled clanners and repel the invaders - it`s the only way to mend NAP. But it`s your motherland and your choice - i`m just a foreign volunteer helping brave capellans fighting davrats.

#24 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 11 January 2016 - 09:47 AM

I have fought along SteinerLoyalist on many CW drops. A skilled warrior and knows the truth about Davion scum and their sympathizers. Loyalist has also been teaching us about the glorious culture of the Commonwealth and how the hedonistic and usuper Davrats are plundering their planets.

#25 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:01 AM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 11 January 2016 - 09:47 AM, said:

I have fought along SteinerLoyalist on many CW drops. A skilled warrior and knows the truth about Davion scum and their sympathizers. Loyalist has also been teaching us about the glorious culture of the Commonwealth and how the hedonistic and usuper Davrats are plundering their planets.

There's still a little bit of kool aid at the bottom of your cup...

you might as well finish it off.

#26 Heart of Storm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 155 posts
  • Location[Redacted]

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:08 AM

SteinerLoyalist

I can commend your spirit but can't help but feel its misguided.

A FedRat is a FedRat, whether he be Blue or Red. Steiners and Davions are the same breed and not all of them have the wisdom to try better themselves as you have clearly done.

To try win them on board is to embrace inevitable betrayal and I would rather take the Marik dagger in front of me than the FedRat one to the back. House Marik will learn this the hard way if they continue to try solicit Steiner/Davion favour - I doubt either house has forgotten the planets Marik has won from them so soon.

As for Marik, I'm inclined to patch up the NAP because we ARE at fault. Its not just Mercs but Liao Loyalists who have been in the wrong here, we would be baying for blood too if they'd pulled a similar stunt on us, as such I'm not unprepared to endure what we must from them if it means we can get back to our mutually shared enthusiasm for routing House Davion.

If they push for more than is their due then the situation changes and I would reconsider my enthusiasm for the NAP, but for now it is on us to make amends, not Marik, and the situation is nowhere near dire enough to justify courting Steiner.

#27 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:28 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 11 January 2016 - 10:01 AM, said:

There's still a little bit of kool aid at the bottom of your cup...

you might as well finish it off.

Please son, I'm a high class fellow. I use only MiO liquid water enhancement to achieve that flavor high we are all searching for.

#28 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:31 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 11 January 2016 - 03:21 AM, said:

Hmmmm how much of this space bacon does Marik have and what is the current exchange rate?

View PostBrawling Bear, on 11 January 2016 - 04:55 AM, said:

Lots of space bacon... and it's going rate is ton for ton in scrapped Liao mechs.

Or half a Steiner womanPosted Image

#29 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:47 AM

the mention of space bacon always brings tears to my ears... sob ... how i lost my investment to traitors and a clan ambush and then these Liao bureaucrats that drugged me and now i end up drinking this disgusting Davion booze... drinks half bottle in one go... bah, a new enterprise is needed

#30 Captain Tristan The Lucky

• PipPip
  • The Wrench
  • The Wrench
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:18 PM

Well in the corner of the ring we have Liao,
Who have pissed off the whole Marik crowd,
So they begged to Steiner,
But they weren't inclined-ta,
And the Cappellen Confederation is a lot smaller now.

#31 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:43 PM

View PostCaptain Banzai The Lucky, on 11 January 2016 - 01:18 PM, said:

Well in the corner of the ring we have Liao,
Who have pissed off the whole Marik crowd,
So they begged to Steiner,
But they weren't inclined-ta,
And the Cappellen Confederation is a lot smaller now.

Lucky and a poet, lol

#32 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:44 PM

View PostSteinerLoyalist, on 10 January 2016 - 02:24 PM, said:

Dear brothers and sisters from Lyran Alliance! We know that you have hard time fighting the despicable clans, but Capellan Confederation needs your help. The industrious and brave people of Liao faction are fighting in two fronts against Davion agressors and Marik backstabbers. Capellan mechwarriors are demontrating the examples of heroism and devotion to their state but they are still greatly outnumbered. They need all the help Lyran Alliance can offer: mercenaries, volunteers, active military actions on steiner/marik border or even a loyalist steiner unit on a loan. Capellan citizen have long memory and will be thankful for Lyran assistance in their noble war against Victor the Usurper and Thomas the Clone!

Dear House Steiner,

Let me tell you a little about SteinerLoyalist, so you can better understand this request.

SteinerLoyalist, hates Davions. I mean, really, really hates Davions.

I thought as a Capellan, I hated Davions, but SteinerLoyalist takes it to a whole different level.

SteinerLoyalist came and signed up with House Liao for the express purpose of killing Davions.

SteinerLoyalist says nice things about House Liao, because we kill Davions.

Nobody says nice things about House Liao. Not even members of House Liao!

I'm a loyal Capellan. When I look at myself in the mirror, maybe I think about my plans for the day, what I might have for breakfast, or about my family.

SteinerLoyalist looks in the mirror and thinks, "I HATE DAVIONS."

Posted Image

I simply can not express how nice it is to have SteinerLoyalist on our team.

#33 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 11 January 2016 - 09:11 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 11 January 2016 - 08:44 PM, said:

Posted Image

I simply can not express how nice it is to have SteinerLoyalist on our team.

Posted Image

#34 Count Zero 74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 733 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 09:39 PM

Guys, by now you should have realized that the LCAF doesn't care what's going on down south.

Together with our friends in the FRR we are busy fighting off a real invasion.

So please don't waste our time so that the adults can deal with the real threat.

#35 BigRed40Tech

• PipPipPip
  • Force Commander
  • Force Commander
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:02 PM

In all honesty, I don't envy the LC's position with the clans by any stretch, and you'll be happy to know that we in House Marik, aren't encroaching on your borders, because we understand the severity of the threat to all of us. I'm proud to drop with LCAF forces when countering Clan attacks on your worlds.

God's speed, and slay the falcon where ever it rears its foul beak.

#36 Yardsail

• PipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 59 posts
  • LocationEdmonton.... i think

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:08 AM

View PostCount Zero 74, on 11 January 2016 - 09:39 PM, said:

Guys, by now you should have realized that the LCAF doesn't care what's going on down south.
Together with our friends in the FRR we are busy fighting off a real invasion.
So please don't waste our time so that the adults can deal with the real threat.

Exactly what I was thinking, I have only dropped once against anything other than clans.... and that was an accident!

#37 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:41 AM

Focus on clans, that's the real threat... Not this "Esteemed Chancellor" of Liao that requires multiple 20th century Phone books to elevate his statue in court...

Collectively we'll get his ego back in check and then when these idiots stop attacking our borders we'll be able to send more troops to defend your planets.

Edited by MovinTarget, 12 January 2016 - 09:43 AM.

#38 Heart of Storm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 155 posts
  • Location[Redacted]

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:27 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 12 January 2016 - 09:41 AM, said:

Focus on clans, that's the real threat... Not this "Esteemed Chancellor" of Liao that requires multiple 20th century Phone books to elevate his statue in court...

Collectively we'll get his ego back in check and then when these idiots stop attacking our borders we'll be able to send more troops to defend your planets.

Good Gods no, DON'T help out on the clan front, last time you Davs did that the clanners ended up taking Terra.

We Cappellans see it as our civic duty, for the greater good of the Inner Sphere to keep you guys occupied and well out of the Clan conflict, that way we don't end up watering down the pool of talented mechs with a bunch of Davion misfits, getting drool in their Mechs controls and trying to mate with the control stick...

#39 Captain Tristan The Lucky

• PipPip
  • The Wrench
  • The Wrench
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:54 AM

Liao seem
L-aughably
I-neffective
A-t
O-ffence

#40 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:03 AM

Thats funny b/c I've been crushing clanners all morning on the FRR front...

No doubt the battles with TCAF have made us better so I guess they do have a purpose...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users