I Didnt Get The Title...

12 replies to this topic

#1 Tetule

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:27 AM

I finished my last match with less than 25% of the mech alive,but i finish the match without die,but seems that the game didnt give me the Bad Company title... Is my account bugged or something else???? Or just my team need to kill all enemy players???? Because was on conquest map but an enemy still alive at the finish of recollecting 750 resources... Is that the reason why i didnt get the title????

#2 Digital_Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 441 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:28 AM

View PostTetule, on 11 January 2016 - 07:27 AM, said:

I finished my last match with less than 25% of the mech alive,but i finish the match without die,but seems that the game didnt give me the Bad Company title... Is my account bugged or something else???? Or just my team need to kill all enemy players???? Because was on conquest map but an enemy still alive at the finish of recollecting 750 resources... Is that the reason why i didnt get the title????

20%, not 25% needed for it

#3 Tetule

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:46 AM

Holy crap!!! Then i dont know if i still bugged,because i dont pay attention on my status,but i finish the match with one less leg,two arms and two torsos destroyed,also center torso on orange,while the resting leg in red...maybe i finish the match with 21% :(

#4 Hawk_eye

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 325 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:56 AM

I got "Bad Company" recently, and I can tell you, I was a one-shot _everywhere_.
One side torso (deep red), center torso (deep red), one leg, dark orange. I think I was at 18 or 19% :)

Probably your CT was the thing that kept you above 20%

#5 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:09 AM

Staying alive below 20% is not an easy thing to do - virtually impossible if using an IS XL engine. This achievement is earned most often when piloting an IS mech with a standard engine and usually involves losing both side torsos and arms, one leg, and most of the armor/internals on everything else.

Another player, Soy (a recognized top tier guy in the game), recently posted on Reddit a screenshot of himself at 6% in a St. Ives Blue, which prompted someone else to post themselves getting to 3% in a Hellbringer, which, frankly seems impossible...

Anyway, these will show you what it takes to get sub-20% and survive.

Soy's 6% thread: https://www.reddit.c...h_6_authoritah/

DownRightFierce at 3% in a Hellbringer: http://imgur.com/a/CrDJG

Edited by Khereg, 11 January 2016 - 10:20 AM.

#6 Digital_Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 441 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:13 AM

I've been alive below 20% several times, the problem is that I've never managed to stay alive until the end of the match that way.

#7 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:51 AM

I got mine in a Spider, I could not believe it when I saw the achievement show up, I had been dark red everywhere except the head, and had only lost 1 arm.

I have finished below 20% several times in a Marauder

#8 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 12:22 PM

Stalker.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Need I say more?

#9 jss78

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,575 posts
  • LocationHelsinki

Posted 11 January 2016 - 12:31 PM

Note that you need to be below 20%, exactly 20% is not enough. I know because I twice ended at 20% and had Bad Company elude me for the longest time Posted Image. Finally ended a game at 13 % in a STD-engined Wolfhound and got it.

I've been alive at 18% in a Shadow Hawk running an IS XL engine (later died), so that's not impossible, although really difficult for sure.

#10 Satan n stuff

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationLooking right at you, lining up my shot.

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:21 PM

View PostLadyDanams, on 11 January 2016 - 10:13 AM, said:

I've been alive below 20% several times, the problem is that I've never managed to stay alive until the end of the match that way.

I think the lowest that I've survived since the achievements were added is exactly 19%.

#11 mailin

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:28 PM

I got mine in a Stalker too. It was a loooong time ago, but I remember that it was on Mordor and I was swarmed by the enemy. I was legged, and lost both arms and side torsos. When I realized I was one shot away from dead I shut down, hoping that the enemy would think they killed me. Much to my shock and surprise, it actually worked. I still had one laser left, so I waited just a little bit, then powered up, shot an enemy in the back that was cored and killed him and powered back down just in case. My buddies wound up clearing out the rest of them and I survived the match with 8% left. Very fun game, that was.

Edited by mailin, 11 January 2016 - 08:29 PM.

#12 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 09:35 PM

Basically it is most likely to happen at the very end of a match, that you have no arms, torso's, legs and CT are about toast,, you really need an IS mech that can Zombie... then it's down to 1 or 2 people, and you win, or your teamate kills um just before you die.. that's how i got it anyway.. basically a walking I-beam

#13 Unnatural Growth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:42 AM

I think I got mine in my Huchback J, no hunch, no arms, one leg. Just down to a cherry red stick. Managed to survive, head laser for the win!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users