Question Regarding Breaking Contract

4 replies to this topic

#1 Frostvectron

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:55 AM

Hi,
Does anyone know when you are allowed to break a contract? I have searched and found only outdated posts or contradictory info.

It is a 7 day contract with clans. I know if there are fewer than 3 days left it will not let you. Currently the button is greyed out. When does the option to break become available?

Thanks.

#2 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:59 AM

You can break a contract with some C-Bill penalties.

Not sure if there is or is not an option to break a 7 day contract as I have never signed up for such a short period.

#3 Varvar86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 441 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 12 January 2016 - 02:31 AM

View PostFrostvectron, on 12 January 2016 - 12:55 AM, said:

Hi,
Does anyone know when you are allowed to break a contract? I have searched and found only outdated posts or contradictory info.

It is a 7 day contract with clans. I know if there are fewer than 3 days left it will not let you. Currently the button is greyed out. When does the option to break become available?

Thanks.

Yes it will. You will have to pay penaltie for contract braking before it expired. You can break even permanet contract but it will cost ALOT. I accidently concluded permanent contract and after 3 weeks ut costs me 6 million CBL's penaltie to brake it =( and as long you stay on permanent contact the more it will cost to brake. I heard someone payed around 40 millions after year of playing permanent contract.
7 day contact will cost around 400-700 thousands CBL's to brake. Probably it's better to wait till it ends the only reason to waist CBL's is when your friend inviting you in very good unit so you can compensate that really fast.

Edited by Varvar86, 12 January 2016 - 02:33 AM.

#4 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:01 AM

View PostVarvar86, on 12 January 2016 - 02:31 AM, said:

Yes it will. You will have to pay penaltie for contract braking before it expired. You can break even permanet contract but it will cost ALOT. I accidently concluded permanent contract and after 3 weeks ut costs me 6 million CBL's penaltie to brake it =( and as long you stay on permanent contact the more it will cost to brake. I heard someone payed around 40 millions after year of playing permanent contract.
7 day contact will cost around 400-700 thousands CBL's to brake. Probably it's better to wait till it ends the only reason to waist CBL's is when your friend inviting you in very good unit so you can compensate that really fast.

I know several people have broken a permanent contract for less than 1.5 million, Varvar86 was your contract on behalf of a unit? because the contract being for multiple people is the only reason it should cost that much to break.

View Postp4r4g0n, on 12 January 2016 - 12:59 AM, said:

You can break a contract with some C-Bill penalties.

Not sure if there is or is not an option to break a 7 day contract as I have never signed up for such a short period.

as I understand it you should never have to pay as much as 1.5 million for breaking a contract, the less time is left on it the less it should cost to break, however after breaking any contract there is a 2 or 3 day waiting period before you can take another, so if you have less than a week left you may as well wait for it to time out.

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 12 January 2016 - 04:01 AM.

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:22 AM

It restricts you at 2 days left the last time I tried.

At 3 days left... there really isn't a point, just let the days go by instead of paying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users