No replies to this topic

#1 FuzzyNova

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 401 posts
  • LocationComStar Cafeteria

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:02 AM

Usually on my days off from my hectic days from work I like to play MWO. I really get into it. Well for as long as the interest lasts. Usually about 5 hours. I recent toll advantage of the sale that was on the Dire Wolf. As I am not an assault pilot I had always wanted to pilot one. Let's just say that I have alot to learn.
Yes, some matches work out where I do well and seem to be in the right place at the right time. But as slow as the DW is, I need to fully understand what the hell it is I'm doing. My main choice is using my Ebon Jags, or even sometimes I'll pull out my Cicada 3f (l) or my Ravens. But seriously, learning how to be a good Assault Pilot is tough. Yeah you got a ton of weapons and can destroy an entire lance if you knew what you were doing, but when it comes down to head on tactics with a few artic cheetahs its game time. This is more of a rant than anything. Just working on finding out which Assualt suites me best. I have tried the King Crab, Stalker and now the Dire Wolf. And I will keep trying until one clicks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users