#21 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:50 PM

View PostDamnRedcoat, on 14 January 2016 - 04:44 PM, said:

this is what i did instead of spending the c-bills on a mech i can use the for upgrade only issue is i cant find it in my inventory after purchase

You'll get a blue screen in game tell you that you received it with a list and "reason".

If not, relog the game and you should see it.

After it, Mechlab. Select Mech. Filters: Heavy. Chassis. IS. Owned.

In the future set the filters to be as wide as possible; their filter system sucks...

...and I say that as someone who owns 181 mechs.
Posted Image

#22 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:56 PM

This is more expensive, but I'm also a big fan of the 4LPL Battlemaster-1S. Fast for an assault, good range, good damage, good heat management. Learn to twist to protect yourself and the XL engine isn't that big of a liability. You can adjust the engine size, armor, and # of heat sinks to taste.

#23 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:59 PM

I'll admit I'm a great fan of anything with 4 LPLs. It's a build on one of my Marauders as well as my Atlas Boar's Head.

#24 DamnRedcoat

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:30 AM

Everyone has been such a help I'm delighted to see such a helpful and friendly community with this game. Id like to say say i ended up settling on buy the MAD pack and settled on this MAD-5M and well i love it! I live longer i don more damage and I'm finally getting kills! solid kills! I will probably invest in an assault as my next as i cant stay away from the big badabooms!

Stay Classy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users