5 replies to this topic

#1 Jack Helget

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 1
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:35 PM

Greetings:

Hello all! I am new to MWO and have always had a passion for the classic Mechwarrior, it used to be a demo game on one of the old demo disks my father used to get with PCgamer or some other type of gamer magazine. Played the only one or two levels repetitively throughout a part of my childhood. As time went on I became a console player where I played and owned the very few mechwarrior games that where released on the platforms. All up until recently building my first PC.

Seeing MWO was a wonderful nostalgic feeling, immediately installed. I have only played three matches I believe and will be playing many more. Also stalking the communities I came across lore as well for the series, I am still currently reading it all and trying to understand it.

Important stuff and Inquiry:

Factions, well from the first time I saw the symbol I knew where I would end up and pledging (In-Game) a life long commitment to them, Clan Wolf. Since then with a lore rich game I figured groups must have loyal faction clans for in game. Thus my hunt led me to Clan Wolf International I have been quietly admiring from the bleachers for three days now. If anyone could direct me to more information on joining would be great. I know I am new but am willing to learn and to be in contact with someone before hand would help me be more comfortable with introductions.

(The reason I am asking here is because I am recently having problems with my home internet and will not be sure if I will be able to inquire in game or teamspeak until at least next Wednesday when the tech will be over. So this is me inquiring as early as possible)

Thank you and sorry for the book I wrote!

#2 W00DSTER

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:47 PM

http://clan-wolf.info/index.php

we have a website^
i am sure there is a way to apply i have been in cwi 3 years now a lot has changed even our website
whoop here it is http://clan-wolf.inf...-join-clan-wolf

teamspeak is a must

#3 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:50 PM

Once your done with your first 25 matches, whole worlds of sub forums open up to you. I found this in one of them.

http://mwomercs.com/...an-wolf-touman/

Edit; Oof, Beaten to the punch.

~Leone.

Edited by Leone, 15 January 2016 - 07:52 PM.

#4 Jack Helget

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 1
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 08:28 PM

Thanks for the extra information both of you.

Will be joining as soon as I can.

#5 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:07 AM

here is a link to the forum where units recruiting for Clan Wolf should be listed
http://mwomercs.com/.../198-clan-wolf/

I recommend visiting several unit websites before making a decision, some of them may be in the wrong time zone for you, some may be to focused or insufficiently focused on competitive play for what you are after, also make sure you read and are prepared to abide by the units code of conduct (assuming they have one)
It is not unusual for pilots to decide a unit is a bad fit for them, a bit of research will reduce the chances of you ending up in that situation.

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 17 January 2016 - 04:04 AM.

#6 MechWarrior4023212

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 367 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 17 January 2016 - 01:45 AM

Join Star Wolves Gaming in Wolf clan, come for the fun but stay for the rewards..

Edited by Ember Stormfield, 17 January 2016 - 01:49 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users