#21 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 17 January 2016 - 04:26 AM

View Post08videogameguy, on 16 January 2016 - 03:38 PM, said:

If you don't mind, I now have one more question: What are some good builds for this 'mech?

I do prefer ballistic over energy since I am more used to that type of weapon. The HBK-4G is the one that I think I want, or maybe the HBK-4J because I love missiles (thats why I got the Catapult, after all).

Thank you so much! You guys are really helping me become a better pilot!

Edit: I will be looking at others responses for possible future mechs, so you continue recommening more mechs if you wish to Posted Image

with the Hunchbacks I have found the stock weapons loadout is usualy pretty good, what I usualy do is:

with the stock build upgrade to Double Heat Sinks and Endo Steel Internals, that will free up a lot of tonnage,

use that tonnage to swap out the engine for a Standard 250 (same speed as Clan Heavies, you can go 275 if you prefer)

then swap any small lasers for Mediums,

after that use any remaining tonnage for ammo or heat sinks (for ballistics the general rule is you want 3 tons per gun except Machine Guns which do not usualy want more than 1/2 ton each, for LRMs 1 ton per 5 tubes, for SRMs 1 ton per 4 tubes), and when you run out of tonnage if you still have 15 or more free slots add the Fero Fibrus Armor upgrade

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users