Forming Sg/sea Timezone Unit, On House Tour Currently

No replies to this topic

#1 Eillot Dayes

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:53 PM

Greetings fellow MW players.

I am from Singapore and looking to form a singapore/sea east asia/oceanic timezone unit.

I am currently on house tour and am interested to eventually have the unit I wish to form fight on the house liao front in the far future when people in the unit and myself no longer require extra rewards from other houses.

I am here to look for anyone who might be interested to join me to form such a unit.

Please contact me in game, my in game name is Elliot Dayes just like it is on forums. Alternatively, send me a private message here on forums here or replying to this thread works as well.

Unit Details:
time zone: sg/sea/aussie/oceanic time zone (+800 gmt)
size: 1-2 at the moment
experience: new players learning the game mostly
voip: will use TS/mumble/other 3rd party voip programs eventually
forum: WIP
house tour detail: on marik now, planning to go in an anti-clockwise direction around the inner sphere, last spot at davion then back to liaos.

Need players of all kinds and skills! Especially recruiters, even people who wish to become a leader and run this unit!

Q: Why pick liaos to fight for in the long term future?
A: Liaos has no official oceanic timezone unit at the moment, it is considered 'underdog' and because I love the capellon confed mech designs.

Q: Does it have to be liaos?
A: Although I am interested to make this a long-term liaos unit in future, if this unit gains membership and a large majority feel otherwise, this may change.

Looking forward to drop with more. I can't be the only oceanic player who sympathizes with the house liao cause.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users