No replies to this topic

#1 Aetes Nakatomi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 571 posts
  • LocationCambridgeshire, England

Posted 19 January 2016 - 02:30 PM

I am pretty sure I should get a medal for this one.

I was rolling in my 5AC5 MAL-MX90, a tough little sausage and I tend to lead charges and play very aggressive when I run it.

We drop on forrest colony and voice lead calls for water side.
My unit mate and I lumber in the general direction asked when all hell breaks loose to the north.
So voice lead calls for everyone to hit G8.
We change direction and start lumbering that way. My unit mate zooms off ahead in his CN9.
Now at the back of the pack and slower than a snail glued to the floor I can't get any firing lines and by the time I get to the front everything is dead and my unit mate is stick (he was unlucky and stuck his head up at the wrong moment) the rest of the enemy team is now waterside (where I was...).
So I start lumbering back down, the rest of the team has zoomed off, is cleaning up the last of them and I have not even fired a shot.
Then I saw it... A Blackjack... He saw my unit mate was cherry red and went for a cheeky kill. I turned by fat bulky torso, fired first and hit him CT with everything I had, didn't even have time to lock before he exploded.
I felt good.
I was happy.
I did something at least.
Then I saw the scoreboard at the end...

Spoiler

Perhaps this is Karma for planning on playing my WHM meta instead of using PPCs as the Mech gods intended...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users