• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:43 AM

https://twitter.com/...4442624?lang=en

Posted Image
So get on Twitter and give him your top 3 candidates.

Don't tweet? Well, now's the time to get over that silly bias, use the tools provided (whether you think they should be on Forums or not) and speak up. Otherwise you have absolutely zero room to QQ later.

We got a lot that need some Love, (Summoner, Gargoyle, IICs, VND, CMD, etc)

and some that need LESS Love (BJ and QKD, atm, typical Paul style overbuffs)

Make yourself heard. Follow the request (provide 3, don't spam his twitter with arguing over why your choice is the only right choice) and you might just get what you want.

Edited by Bishop Steiner, 20 January 2016 - 09:48 AM.

#2 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:47 AM

tell him to use the F*cking forum this isn't twittwarrior online.

Also, show us the new NVA rescale, I doubt someone rescales multiple days.

#3 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:49 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 20 January 2016 - 09:47 AM, said:

tell him to use the F*cking forum this isn't twittwarrior online.

Also, show us the new NVA rescale, I doubt someone rescales multiple days.

Wow, saltiness that serves no purpose..... thanks for your contribution.

*SMH*

(and people wonder why Russ stopped using the forums lol)

So how about.... tell him yourself. I ain't your representative.

Edited by Bishop Steiner, 20 January 2016 - 09:49 AM.

#4 kapusta11

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,854 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:49 AM

"Nerf Quickdraw" omg, I'm dying Posted Image

#5 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:52 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 20 January 2016 - 09:49 AM, said:

*SMH*

Well we have an official forum don't we? so Why is this stuff on a third party tool? he want feedbakc of his community then go to your community platform where you even can make polls. Not in a twitter account. But looks like Russ loves to run through all those twitter posts which are clearly a very nice way to manage and gather up poll like statistics.
In the forum he even has a chance to connect a pilots opinion with the actual pilot not a random "linkless" person in twitter.
Even worse that way the vanishycator will neve rget buffed even if it needs it so badly, but since its so bad no one plays it it will never appear on these "popularity" buff polls. Professional blancing looks different.

I can also hire a barber with a scissor to cut my lawn and it may work, but its totally nonsense.

Edited by Lily from animove, 20 January 2016 - 09:55 AM.

#6 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:53 AM

View Postkapusta11, on 20 January 2016 - 09:49 AM, said:

"Nerf Quickdraw" omg, I'm dying Posted Image

ya you can tell who the loyalist clan players are haha

#7 totgeboren

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 357 posts
  • LocationUmeå, Sweden

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:54 AM

Top three?
Hmmm... it's kinda silly that the AWS-8Q has much better ERPPC quirks that the -9M, but it doesn't matter all that much. The Victor is hurting, and has been for quite along time.
Dunno. Right now there are other things that are more needed than quirk changes, like higher velocity on ballistics and especially ER/PPCs. I would rather see some changes to these core values, and then redo quirks later.

Edited by totgeboren, 20 January 2016 - 09:55 AM.

#8 Jetdrag

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:54 AM

The forums are full of salt. Kudos to Bishop for being constructive. Thanks for the heads up.

#9 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:56 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 20 January 2016 - 09:52 AM, said:

Well we have an official forum don't we? so Why is this stuff on a third party tool? he want feedbakc of his community then go to your community platform where you even can make polls. Not in a twitter account. But looks like Russ loves to run through all those twitter posts which are clearly a very nice way to manage and gather up poll like statistics.
In the forum he even has a chance to connect a pilots opinion with the actual pilot not a random "linkless" person in twitter.
Even worse that way the vanishycator will neve rget buffed even if it needs it so badly, but since its so bad no one plays it it will never appear on these "popularity" buff polls. Professional blancing looks different.

I can also hire a barber with a scissor to cut my lawn and it may work, but its totally nonsense.

Sweet...and you have QQ'd this across how many things? So yeah, you can QQ more, serving no useful purpose, actualyl make a useful contribution, or shut it. I'm pretty sure I already know what choice you'll go with.

View Posttotgeboren, on 20 January 2016 - 09:54 AM, said:

Top three?
Hmmm... it's kinda silly that the AWS-8Q has much better ERPPC quirks that the -9M, but it doesn't matter all that much. The Victor is hurting, and has been for quite along time.
Dunno. Right now there are other things that are more needed than quirk changes, like higher velocity on ballistics and especially ER/PPCs. I would rather see some changes to these core values, and then redo quirks later.

Sure, but that's a different conversation. This is the one on the table. So now's the time to speak up about it. Weapons are a different story (but one that does need to be addressed)

#10 Lorian Sunrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationCochrane, Alberta

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:57 AM

*SMH*

While salty, I don't disagree with Lily. You have a fair bit of success talking with Russ via twitter Bishop, and I'm glad there are times I can get a response as well. But for me I get a response to about 25% at best. And I do keep it polite and perhaps even a tad kiss assey sometimes to boost my chances.

But how hard is it to throw up a poll on your own forum versus asking on Twitter? You don't even have to read the comments if you don't want, just use the poll!

There are plenty of lights that need it just as much as some of the assaults people listing.

Edited by Lorian Sunrider, 20 January 2016 - 09:58 AM.

#11 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:57 AM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 20 January 2016 - 09:53 AM, said:

ya you can tell who the loyalist clan players are haha

or the people who play the game with a remote clue to balance..... (24k drops IS... yup, I'm pro clan......)

#12 Pjwned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 4,731 posts
  • LocationDancing on the grave of Energy Draw LOL

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:58 AM

The problem with this is that it's not an issue of top 3 quirk offenders, it's an issue of top 100+ quirk offenders because quirks are garbage, and PGI shows no inclination towards actually following through with what they promised for the "great mech re-balance."

#13 Sader325

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack

Nerf.

#14 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Hard to pick just three. That said, I went with:

BJ: 50% lower structure bonus than current. SHC: General Laser Duration Reduction by 15-20%. WHK: Additional ST Structure

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 20 January 2016 - 09:58 AM.

#15 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

View PostLorian Sunrider, on 20 January 2016 - 09:57 AM, said:

While salty, I don't disagree with Lily. You have a fair bit of success talking with Russ via twitter Bishop, and I'm glad there are times I can get a response as well.

But how hard is it to throw up a poll on your own forum versus asking on Twitter? You don't even have to read the comments if you don't want, just use the poll!

That's nice, but again, with respect...not the time or place for said discussion. In fact, if people want that discussion, start their own dang thread to QQ about it, or better yet..:PM or *gasp* twitter him about it.

Instead of actualyl impeding progress for the rest of the community. Which is what Lily is doing with off topic drama.

#16 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:59 AM

*SMH*

It's not my job to tell Russ how to do his job, at leats not until he hires me as a consultant, nor may he be able to afford that. but it does nto need much logic to understand that this kidn of polls is 80% about popularity and hate vs what MWO balance needs. So the entire poll doe snot server a useful purpose. And I am not making a twitter account to tell him what we told him multiple times HERE where his first look should be. Yes people get salty when you continue to do what you shouldn't do.

he could also make ingame polls, or just look at statistics to see whcih mechs are crap. He should have those values as well. And this we told him too already. Multiple times.

Edited by Lily from animove, 20 January 2016 - 10:00 AM.

#17 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

View PostPjwned, on 20 January 2016 - 09:58 AM, said:

The problem with this is that it's not an issue of top 3 quirk offenders, it's an issue of top 100+ quirk offenders because quirks are garbage, and PGI shows no inclination towards actually following through with what they promised for the "great mech re-balance."

So start a topic about that. Kay? Thx.

#18 Monkey Lover

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Guys this is just an illusion of interaction with the community. There is nothing to get worked up about. Have some fun post 3 mechs . In the end im sure it doesn't even matter.

#19 totgeboren

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 357 posts
  • LocationUmeå, Sweden

View PostBishop Steiner, on 20 January 2016 - 09:56 AM, said:

Sure, but that's a different conversation. This is the one on the table. So now's the time to speak up about it. Weapons are a different story (but one that does need to be addressed)

Yeah, I know. But for me it's the wrong thing to focus on at the moment, so it gets a resounding 'meh' from me. I can't be bothered to get a Twitter account for this. :P

#20 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:01 AM

View PostSader325, on 20 January 2016 - 09:58 AM, said:

Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack

Nerf.

can't tell if that's more than 3 or not...... Posted Image

View Posttotgeboren, on 20 January 2016 - 09:59 AM, said:

Yeah, I know. But for me it's the wrong thing to focus on at the moment, so it gets a resounding 'meh' from me. I can't be bothered to get a Twitter account for this. Posted Image

and so you're done here, right? Because you know more than one thing can be done at a time, but when a Dev opens a dialogue, either you use the avenue provided, or you don't...up to you. But really.... all people are doing are demonstrating why the Devs don't waste time here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users