#1 Red Plague

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 61 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationkapuskasing

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:05 AM

so I got a AMS OVERLOAD LTD weapon module .. will it work weth the CLAN ams ?

#2 epikt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:15 AM

I think so.

The best way to be sure is, when you equip your module, to check the "mounted weapons" box: only the modules that work with your equipped weapons will appear in the list.

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:16 AM

I am pretty sure the AMS overload is a Mech module not a weapon module, it is a weapon module but does work with Clan Mechs, I have never tired it on an IS Mech.

the AMS Overload LTD is from the origional Clan Invasion pack, and is functionaly identical to the regular AMS overload module.
I use it on a Kit Fox.

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 23 January 2016 - 06:19 AM.

#4 Red Plague

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 61 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationkapuskasing

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:29 AM

cool ty ..

and it don't appear in the list wen I check the box for the mounted weapons . so that's y I was wondering if it works

#5 epikt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:30 AM

I just checked ingame: I don't see any "AMS overload LTD" in the pilot tree and my usual AMS overload does nt appear in the filtered list (or in any list actually) when I equip my KitFox. Is the AMS overload LTD still an exclusive module?

Edited by epikt, 23 January 2016 - 06:31 AM.

#6 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:36 AM

View Postepikt, on 23 January 2016 - 06:30 AM, said:

I just checked ingame: I don't see any "AMS overload LTD" in the pilot tree and my usual AMS overload does nt appear in the filtered list (or in any list actually) when I equip my KitFox. Is the AMS overload LTD still an exclusive module?

the AMS overload and AMS Overload LTD are the same module, the LTD was a limited edition version which came with the Clan Invasion pack, you can use that with out unlocking it.

#7 Satan n stuff

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationLooking right at you, lining up my shot.

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:49 AM

I recently got clarification from support on the LTD modules, they don't show up in the mechlab at all if you're using an IS mech because they were made clan exclusive some time ago, they also don't show up in inventory unless you have them equipped on a mech ( they only appear in the mech's module list ) because you can't sell them. If you're not seeing them while you're modifying a clan mech try disabling the filters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users