31 replies to this topic

#21 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:16 AM

"Free Hasselhoff Republic is a sub territory of Steiner.... if I'm not mistaken. It hearkens back to the the 1980s and is defended by the Knight Riders Brigade and the coastal Bay Watch Irregulars...

No, the awesome hair I speak of can only be found in Davion Space... for we have perfected the space gel technology to keep every strand in place, even in zero grav.

#22 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:20 AM

You are gd brilliant you know that? I thought that perfect space gel was lostech? Unless we are like 10 years behind everyone else.

#23 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:41 AM

when it comes to hair product we are CENTURIES ahead..

#24 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:59 PM

Damn right!

#25 Sjorpha

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:26 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 26 January 2016 - 08:41 AM, said:

when it comes to hair product we are CENTURIES ahead..

Tell me about it, the export of davion beard wax to the FRR frontlines must be the main funding for your military budget at this point.

#26 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:08 AM

This is amazing and the best thread ever. I want my beard to be razor sharp to cut through Ferro fiberous armor.

#27 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:56 AM

View PostAlec Braca, on 26 January 2016 - 06:07 AM, said:

The Bears are having a rough time and I don't know if they'll ever come back. I hope they do because more battles and challenges for everyone but I am just not willing to let them go through the FRR. If they wanted to go through the Clans, whether it is 1 planet or not, I will not object and I in fact encourage it. Thank you for your information IRT your recent tour with the Bears, I have not fought for them so your insight was helpful.

Low population does that. They cannot go through other Clans to reach borders with the way things are now.

View PostAlec Braca, on 26 January 2016 - 06:07 AM, said:

Also, thank you for the info on the strange "unclaimed" Clan worlds. I always wondered about that. Maybe they would be new "homeworlds" for the Steel Vipers, Diamond Sharks, and Nova Cats if they were ever injected.

Well Persistence makes sense for Steel Vipers 3054 but The Edge was Wolf until Hell's Horses got it 3071 and they are too far away for the Nova Cats who got SJ territory. List of who owned what during Invasion with map near bottom.

#28 Ulfgar Snorrison

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 62 posts
  • LocationStanding stoically at the longship's prow.

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:16 PM

While I know little of lore I too have piloted Mechs made of pieces of cardboard across paper terrains powered by naught but a roll of dice. Or something like that. It seems that US Grant's forces were flanking our position and I'm sure there were some WW1 biplanes in the air. All 2D and made of cardboard. Of course I also seem to remember that there was a lot more booze in the world in that by gone era. Oh...back to the point...,....well...., ah great thread Alec and ah...ah...oh. Is that mead you got there? My horn is empty...seems to have a leak. Why thank you shieldbrother. Now where was I. Umm, well maybe it'll come back to me later. Anyway let us lift up our horns to the new lore that CW and heroes like yourself are creating.

#29 nehebkau

• 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:16 AM

Is there an option to get a heliport put on the top of my atlas?

#30 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 27 July 2017 - 05:07 PM

View PostWildstreak, on 25 January 2016 - 03:37 PM, said:

Rasalhague is not really Space Vikings, it is more Modern Scandinavian in culture and politics.

That's why the ISENGRIM hail from the JarnFolk cluster.

#31 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 July 2018 - 10:22 PM

View PostAlec Braca, on 21 January 2016 - 08:44 PM, said:

Hail Warriors!

I wanted to throw this out there because right now, there is no set date (to my knowledge) of CW3. What would everyone think about warming relations with the Ghost Bears? Setting up matches, trials, blooding their sibkin etc? I know that we will never see the Rasalhague Dominion and I LOVE what the FRR has done and is continuously doing right now bringing victories and territory never before seen by us nor the Clans. Right now, that is the trend and it will end once 228, KCom, MS, etc go back to Clan and 331 and other mercs leave. We will shrink, it is inevitable although we will never die. It's the circle of CW!

I continuously believe and preach that the FRR is the best faction in lore and has the best community in real life and have had nothing but good, respectful games against most of the Bear units and pilots. I am NOT saying to give them any territory. If they want territory, they can take it from other Clans but not the FRR. I am not being a traitor and not spitting on the hard work and dedication of the FRR community and all the good it has done. The vikings established trade routes, colonized, served as bodyguards, had friends, and explored. I can say that they were not xenophobic peoples who waited until others came to open up diplomacy with them that's for sure, but also loved their freedom. If no one messed with that, they're good. Just open up communications is all. If there were a Star League, I'd ask them but there is not. So why not ask what the community thinks about it? What do you think?

the Rasalhague Dominion currently exist in MWO, "just not thru official channels"....though as far as i know we, RXD " Rasalhague X Dominion" are the only representatives for this noble merging of two great cultures currently in play in MWO...there were others before...but they collapsed and faded to memory. i have always been a vocal advocate since forming this unit almost a year and a half ago now in uniting the FRR and GB groups and units into one...unified community. Posted Image from what ive read on this post, most would agree that the Ghost Bear units currently active have been very civil, friendly and all around cooperative with the MWO community, and have no animocity towards the FRR. we should make an effort and reach out to them" ARC7, CGBI, 12 bear guard, ect", and see about working something out where we play together as a gaming community within the main one of MWO. honestly..its makes WAY MORE SENSE then kurita/FRR "looking at you Dane" the GB in lore treated there captured territories very well and , unlike most the other clans, had a relatively good treatment of free births and even allowed them to join there military. why, when the GB joined the inner-sphere as a great house under the ghost bear dominion, they became one of the most successful and powerful states in the IS. and once they bridged the divide with the FRR and combined there respective societies, became one the most powerful factions within the milky way galaxy.

Edited by dante245, 09 August 2018 - 06:38 PM.

#32 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:31 PM

hello!
i wanted to reach out and get a hold of your leadership about a proposal i have open to a select few Ghost Bear and FRR units. https://mwomercs.com...ity-within-mwo/ please read this and get back to me on your thoughts.

sincerely, dante245, Jarlkhan of RXD "Rasalhague x Dominion"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users