4 replies to this topic

#1 War Kitten

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUnder a Cat

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:50 AM

Greetings All,

Had something odd happen in the mechlab yesterday...won the Champ Cicada so I had to get 2 others to master them out. Now, normally when I went to add DHS, I just kept adding what the mech could hold, if I went over what I owned, I would just add more and hit the 'save' button to buy the extras I used and then if they came off, they went into my inventory. no prob.....while messing with the 2 new cicadas I ran out of DHS, I still had tonnage and space for 1 or 2 more, but where they usually are under the equipment tab, there was none....at all. Where there should be a tab for more that I would have to buy more, there was no tab at all for DHS.

I thought that some limit I was unaware of had been reached with the mech I was working on, but I took another DHS off another cicada and it went into my inventory and I was able to put it on that mech no prob, but the tab disappeared after I used that DHS.

I am a tad confused as I have had no problems like this before, if I couldn't put something on a mech it would not go on but the tab for that item was still there...

What am I missing?

Thank you all for any help!

War Kitten

#2 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:54 AM

Do you have c-bills available to buy them?

#3 SnagaDance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:04 AM

View Postkyrdragon, on 22 January 2016 - 10:13 AM, said:

Make sure you have the "Owned Items" box unchecked just under the "Equipment" tab, that option only shows items you currently own.

Ding-Ding-Ding!! I do believe we have a winner here!

#4 War Kitten

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUnder a Cat

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:32 PM

Thank you Kyrdragon! That was It! Posted Image

And to Bilbo: I am Down to about 92 million C-Bills....so, yeah, might have to save up a bit to get that next DHS...Posted Image

Thanks for all your help!

War Kitten

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users