Active Wolf Unit Role Call

22 replies to this topic

#1 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:45 PM

Just getting a count of active units in CW for when Phase 3 rolls out.

Currently SWOL is running 1-2 12 mans on the clan side a night but we're not trying to actively defend or attack. We spend a lot of time cross training in CW with our IS alt unit which is running about the same number a night. We're planning on attacking Falcon with our IS unit when Phase 3 rolls out but that is a discussion for a another day.

To my knowledge active units include:

SWOL - Yes, we're not actively trying to take or defend but we're still playing a lot of CW from a training and cbill farming perspective. We're going to field at least one and preferably 2 MRBC teams to represent wolf this season. We got 2nd place in our division last season so we're going to try to get first this season. I think we are the only Wolf Unit currently fielding a comp team for league and tournament play; could be mistaken on this.

CWI - Our lore based buds still play with us quite a bit. I think they aren't doing a huge amount of CW but I know they still ocassionally drop.

SPQR - We see them quite a bit on the IS side, typically with around a 6 man most nights.

EPSI - Similar to SPQR in activity.

CWC - Almost forgot my boys in clan wolf crusader. xD Small but active.

In regards to other units:

German Wolves - I saw them awhile ago but not certain if they are doing much right now.

Russian Wolves - Last I checked they weren't playing CW as there wasn't an objective (not that I blame them)

Delta - I don't know if they disbanded or not as SWOL and MS absorbed quite a few of their active player base over the last few months. We never see them anymore so I just assumed they were largely disbanded at this point.

Edited by Blueduck, 22 January 2016 - 08:50 PM.

#2 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:50 PM

Ha thanks for skipping us Blueduck :)

#3 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:51 PM

View PostNaglinator, on 22 January 2016 - 08:50 PM, said:

Ha thanks for skipping us Blueduck :)

Nope nope, edited before you commented!

I remembered. :) BTW, where you guys been lately, we've been doing a lot of cross training and clan play recently.

#4 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:59 PM

i've been sick like a pug this week and we only drop when i'm around. We'll be on your TS this weekend to do some CW drops.

#5 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:21 AM

View PostBlueduck, on 22 January 2016 - 08:45 PM, said:

CWI - Our lore based buds still play with us quite a bit. I think they aren't doing a huge amount of CW but I know they still ocassionally drop.

Hey Blueduck! Good to see you!

CWI has anything from 1-2 12-mans running CW during the North American evening window. Sometimes we got smaller groups than 12, but they get augmented by allied units and friends stopping by.

SWOL is always welcome to come over so we can fill up groups together if need be.

You know where to find us bud. We are still here.

#6 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:34 AM

View PostVincent V. Kerensky, on 23 January 2016 - 12:21 AM, said:

Hey Blueduck! Good to see you!

CWI has anything from 1-2 12-mans running CW during the North American evening window. Sometimes we got smaller groups than 12, but they get augmented by allied units and friends stopping by.

SWOL is always welcome to come over so we can fill up groups together if need be.

You know where to find us bud. We are still here.

Ya, same applies to you guys too. Sounds like we're pretty much in the same boat then in regards to Wolf CW.

We're rather busy in the IS at the moment but once CW theoretically means something in Phase 3 you're going to see a good portion of our player base rotate back to their clan accounts.

#7 Papertarget

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 110 posts
  • LocationNo-where Kansas

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:39 PM

Greetings Mechwarriors. I was wondering. Are any of your groups recruiting? I am coming back to MWO, and am looking for a home. I wanted to see how things were falling out before committing to a specific faction.

#8 Dirt6

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Locationgo **** yourself

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:45 PM

Star Wolves are, push blueduck a friend invite if you're interested.

#9 Swagpanda89

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 278 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Location77th Black Wolves

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:26 AM

The Deltas are still active, but mostly for the na primetime and also mostly dropping in public. As far as I know they will be back for phase 3.

The same for the Gammas in the eu primetime.

You may also count in the small, but very good wolf loyalist unit [ALP] dropping Regular in cw with a star.

As for the european Deltas/ the 77th Grey Guards we are with MS, but I am sure when we switch to clans our vote will be for wolfs.

#10 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:13 PM

You forgot Tau Galaxy. We are always on. We just said screw CW until they fix things.

Edited by Gabriel Phoenix, 25 January 2016 - 12:13 PM.

#11 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:32 PM

So you are not active on CW hence why blueduck excluded you.

#12 Papertarget

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:53 AM

Sent a friend invite to Blueduck. :) I know that I am woefully ignorant to things MWOish and need help. I have 4 Clan Mech's right now. A Warhawk, Mad Dog, Timberwolf, and a Mist lynx. So, any help I can get information-wise as well as any ideas for loadout that you guys can give, would be much appreciated.

#13 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:38 AM

http://metamechs.com/

#14 Gruinhardt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • 198 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:45 AM

View PostPapertarget, on 26 January 2016 - 02:53 AM, said:

Sent a friend invite to Blueduck. Posted Image I know that I am woefully ignorant to things MWOish and need help. I have 4 Clan Mech's right now. A Warhawk, Mad Dog, Timberwolf, and a Mist lynx. So, any help I can get information-wise as well as any ideas for loadout that you guys can give, would be much appreciated.

Papertarget, please send me a friend invite. If you have Teamspeak or can download it, we can get you on the StarWolves TS. I may be able to help you or point you to the right people to ask for help.

#15 Papertarget

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 10:21 AM

View PostGruinhardt, on 26 January 2016 - 06:45 AM, said:

Papertarget, please send me a friend invite. If you have Teamspeak or can download it, we can get you on the StarWolves TS. I may be able to help you or point you to the right people to ask for help.

Sent a friend request. I have to get a headset first before I can get on TS. At least I think so. I will check on what I have, but the old headset I had, I loaned to a friend and it ended up dying.

Edit: Though if you would send me the contact info, I will set it up so that I can have it ready. :)

Edited by Papertarget, 26 January 2016 - 10:24 AM.

#16 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:12 AM

Ebon Keshik is primarily active in CW as well. We're newer however and are currently in the process of setting up our recruitment to start bringing in an influx of pilots. We hope to have at least 1-2 12 mans during NA primtime hours by the time Phase 3 comes out. We've been talking about reaching out to other Wolf units in order to better coordinate for Phase 3 so we're glad that you go the jump on it early.

Like I said, we're a small unit (for now) but we intend to be primarily active in CW as we continue to grow.

Edited by Bjorn Bekker, 26 January 2016 - 12:13 PM.

#17 Gruinhardt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • 198 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:38 PM

View PostPapertarget, on 26 January 2016 - 10:21 AM, said:

Sent a friend request. I have to get a headset first before I can get on TS. At least I think so. I will check on what I have, but the old headset I had, I loaned to a friend and it ended up dying.

Edit: Though if you would send me the contact info, I will set it up so that I can have it ready. Posted Image

I have received your friend request. I will be online after 8PM CST. If you are online I will help you get TS set up. You will need a headset to communicate. Hope to be able to talk to you soon.

#18 Alex Razorblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 201 posts
  • LocationRCW

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:46 PM

View PostBlueduck, on 22 January 2016 - 08:45 PM, said:

Just getting a count of active units in CW for when Phase 3 rolls out.

Currently SWOL is running 1-2 12 mans on the clan side a night but we're not trying to actively defend or attack. We spend a lot of time cross training in CW with our IS alt unit which is running about the same number a night. We're planning on attacking Falcon with our IS unit when Phase 3 rolls out but that is a discussion for a another day.

To my knowledge active units include:

SWOL - Yes, we're not actively trying to take or defend but we're still playing a lot of CW from a training and cbill farming perspective. We're going to field at least one and preferably 2 MRBC teams to represent wolf this season. We got 2nd place in our division last season so we're going to try to get first this season. I think we are the only Wolf Unit currently fielding a comp team for league and tournament play; could be mistaken on this.

SPQR - We see them quite a bit on the IS side, typically with around a 6 man most nights.

EPSI - Similar to SPQR in activity.

CWC - Almost forgot my boys in clan wolf crusader. xD Small but active.

In regards to other units:

German Wolves - I saw them awhile ago but not certain if they are doing much right now.

Russian Wolves - Last I checked they weren't playing CW as there wasn't an objective (not that I blame them)

Delta - I don't know if they disbanded or not as SWOL and MS absorbed quite a few of their active player base over the last few months. We never see them anymore so I just assumed they were largely disbanded at this point.

Check unit tags in history box on planets. Posted Image
RCW 12 men team play everyday(Eu prime time)
+ we are represnt Clan Wolf in NBT

Edited by Alex Razorblade, 28 January 2016 - 01:14 AM.

#19 Fiona Marshe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 756 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:53 PM

ARMX will be visiting later in the week when the Jade Falcon contract expires. There's 6+ who regularly alt-drop into CW.

#20 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:13 AM

View PostAlex Razorblade, on 26 January 2016 - 03:46 PM, said:

Check unit tags in history box on planets. Posted Image
RCW 12 men team play everyday(Eu prime time)
+ we are represnt Clan Wolf in NBT

Sorry guys, didn't know you were still floating around in CW as last I heard the Russian wolves were on hiatus until phase 3.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users