8 replies to this topic

#1 TexAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:45 AM

Because of THIS and to resurrect the spirit of the Free Fract Friday I'm gonna pay back to the community with the little I can afford and gift a redeem-code for 7 days premium time to one of you.

How to win?

Post a screenshot of your highest KMDD count (Kill Most Damage Dealt) with an URBIE, RAVEN or WOLFHOUND!
Also post a screenshot of your team match score so we can see you really piloted one of the above mechs.

Timeframe: In the next 48 hours.

No fakes, no other mechs, no photoshop.

PS @PGI: Actually I wanted to gift a Locust hero but unfortunately I discovered that you can't gift anything under 15$ anymore except premium time. I must say, this sucks. Why not have more options for the less-whaley folk? Why remove heroes?

Edited by TexAce, 29 January 2016 - 04:55 PM.

#2 MrJeffers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:29 AM

View PostTexAce, on 29 January 2016 - 02:45 AM, said:

Because of THIS and to resurrect the spirit of the Free Fract Friday I'm gonna pay back to the community with the little I can afford and gift a redeem-code for 7 days premium time to one of you.

How to win?

Post a screenshot of your highest KMDD count (Kill Most Damage Dealt) with an URBIE! (Yes, UrbanMech)
Also post a screenshot of your team match score so we can see you really piloted an Urbie.

Timeframe: In the next 48 hours.

No fakes, no other mechs, no photoshop.

PS @PGI: Actually I wanted to gift a Locust hero but unfortunately I discovered that you can't gift anything under 15$ anymore except premium time. I must say, this sucks. Why not have more options for the less-whaley folk? Why remove heroes?

Great offer!

I can answer the gifting thing - for a while PGI did offer the low cost items as gifts and may Locust were given away. From what I understand because of the low value of the sale (only a few dollars) the transaction fees on the account processor were such a large percentage of the actual value it wasn't worth it to PGI to continue to sell the lowest priced items.

#3 ilikerice

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 324 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:35 AM

Yeah, I was a bit bummed they took out some of those lower priced mechs for gifting as well.

I sold credit account processing for a while and this ^ is the truth. Thats why there is usually a 5 or ten dollar minimum to use a card at stores because there is a flat rate transaction fee (like 50 cents) as well as a percentage fee on top (like 5%) American express is actually the worst offender then Discover.

Stick with Visa, its actually the most accepted card despite what people say.

Also, I wish I could bring back Free Phract Friday :(

#4 Mech Jager

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 11:52 AM

If you need anybody to check images for photoshop, I have more experience than I ever planned with that program. Most people who are tempted to hack such a nice offer are usually too lazy to do a good job.

Thank you for being a good person and helping inject some positive into the community

#5 TexAce

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:46 PM

36 hours and no entry yet. Hmm looks like premium time is nothing worth anymore :/

#6 Kei Nogareru

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:16 PM

I think it's just hard to get KMDD in an Urbanmech. Especially when PGI has an event running.

#7 MrJeffers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:19 PM

View PostTexAce, on 29 January 2016 - 02:46 PM, said:

36 hours and no entry yet. Hmm looks like premium time is nothing worth anymore :/

I only see this post as being `13 hours old and it was posted in the early AM for US players, many of whom are probably still at work. Give it another 12 hours and it'll start happening.

#8 TexAce

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:55 PM

OK I updated it, and put in two more mechs. Since the Raven is in the event, it should be easier. :)

#9 Herr Vorragend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 582 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 January 2016 - 05:07 PM

I will try to urbie-overkill tomorrow for you :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users