Dragon Hit Boxes

1 reply to this topic

#1 Davy J0nes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 139 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 07:24 AM

Hello I took a break there so don't know if them new hit boxes are still in effect guessing they are since every time I run a dragon I die from a side torso not the center torso this is a problem since you have less armor on your side torso, I wish I could find the old forum page where it showed the new hit boxes but just putting it simply the side torso hit boxes and bigger then the center torso in a insane way.

Ya after 5 games there all side torso - if this has to be the way and dragons are forced to use small engines can I suggest giving all dragons a very small quirk what the highlanders used to have a simply 5% speed increase reason dragons are meant to be fast and with 60 tons it can be very hard up up your firepower + speed STD 300 engine ( current speed would be 87/57.9 ) is 25tons + full armor sets your at 41.8 tons out of your 60 leaving you with around 18 ton to play around with and this is without heat sinks.

With the amount of new mechs coming out on top of this is making the dragon more and more forgotten about so please don't forget about the dragon.

-- image on this old forum of the new hitboxes

http://mwomercs.com/...e-dragon-again/

Edited by Fanto, 25 January 2016 - 08:35 AM.

#2 BabyCakes666

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:23 AM

go back to be XL friendly be nice to go 90kph

new hit box
Posted Image

old hit box
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic