Buying Steam Pack

6 replies to this topic

#1 Daruwind

• PipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:01 PM

Hi guys, I have option to buy Steam Assault Pack (I know the prize is high but that´s not the problem now...) But I cannot install the game right now. And I´m little confused by following note... "This product contains consumable content that makes it not eligible for refund."

So is it safe to buy it now and "activate" it later? Anybody knows?

EDIT:I haven´t so far connected my steam and mwo accounts. But I going to in future..

Edited by Daruwind, 26 January 2016 - 01:06 PM.

#2 Daruwind

• PipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:37 PM

Yeah im dumb....you need to connect mwo and steam account first to be able to buy anything :D

#3 Grimm Peaper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 175 posts
  • LocationEnjoys long walks with Assault mechs

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:51 PM

It is just telling you that once you buy it, you cannot get your money back by asking for a refund, i.e. non-refundable.

#4 Xetelian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:57 PM

When I bought mine I opened MWO through steam and it asked if I want to redeem the pack on this account. I have a feeling that you can wait but I'm not 100% sure how long.

When I went to redeem, clicked yes, it failed. I restarted MWO twice and it worked on the 3rd try, I was worried but all is well I got my colors, premium, pattern and mechs. I'm really happy with the assault pack because I wanted a 30% bonus direwolf W.

I'd contact support

#5 Daruwind

• PipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:24 PM

I got around it by buying it as a gift and storing it for later. It should be fine in that way. anyway, thx guys :-)

#6 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:47 PM

You will be fine but I wouldn't buy it now if you're not going to use it. They might have another sale.

#7 Daruwind

• PipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:05 PM

I know i know but i had time limited coupons.... yup sucks a lot i know. Still free gift is free, isn´t it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users